Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 58 6100 is slightly larger than a 60 2.0. It may just be that it's less tapered so it just feels larger. I wear a 60 2.0 and it feels a little loose, which is how I like my jerseys. A 58 6100 feels a little looser still, not sure if I'd call it a full size looser though.

And yes, the 6100 fits very similar to the CCM/Koho air knit, if not identical.

Thanks for the info guys! My 2.0 size 60 is pretty loose in the arms and shoulders, the body is a bit tight, I'm a big guy. I have a size 60 goalie cut Koho, but that is really big, even on me, that's why I'm interested in that size 58 6100 jersey.

58 6100 should fit you fine if that's how a 60 2.0 fits. It's loose in the body on me, but I need the extra length in the body and arms. Otherwise a 58 2.0 probably fit me.

My go to size in 6100 styles is a 56, but I'll also take a 58 and just wear it looser if the price is right or if a 56 is not available.

And yeah, goalie cuts are way too huge even though I'm a big guy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, hope you can help me out. I've been on the hunt for a Flyers jersey and I found a few CCM air-knit authentics (with the Maska tag) that I'm interested in, but I'm unsure which size to buy. I'm 5'9", 160 lbs. I'm not sure if the 48 or 52 size is the best. I like my jerseys loose, but not swimming on me. I've tried on a few of the newer Reebok Edge Premier jerseys that are in stores now, and size Large seems to fit well. I did some searching and it looks like the CCMs sizing looks like this:

http://www.hockeygiant.com/ccm-hockey-jersey-sizing.html

CCM Pro Hockey Jersey Sizing

SIZE A - Armpit to Armpit B - Top to Bottom Hem C - Sleeve to Center of Collar
46 23 1/2" 32" 32 3/4"
48 24 1/2" 32 1/4" 33 1/2"
52 26 1/2" 33 1/4" 35"

CCM-Pro-Hockey-Jersey-Sizing.jpg

Is this sizing accurate for the older Maska Air-Knit jerseys? Tags look like this:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I'm leaning towards a size 48, but thought I would ask in case I am way off base. Thanks for any help you can give.

I'd suggest not going any higher than 48. A 52 will probably fit very loosely, and the arms may be too long.

I'm 5'9", 150, and I won't go any higher than 46 on the 1990's CCM's.

I'd suggest not going any higher than 48. A 52 will probably fit very loosely, and the arms may be too long.

I'm 5'9", 150, and I won't go any higher than 46 on the 1990's CCM's.

Awesome, thank you very much. Exactly what I needed to hear!

Edited by jsh139

Not that you need to hear anything more than what LAK74 says, but I definitely agree. I'm 6'3" 175 and I wear 48s and 52s. Both work fine for me, but the 52 will probably be too big for you.

Go 48 for sure.

Not that you need to hear anything more than what LAK74 says, but I definitely agree. I'm 6'3" 175 and I wear 48s and 52s. Both work fine for me, but the 52 will probably be too big for you.

Go 48 for sure.

Thank you! I'm so glad I asked. It's such a pain to buy something without physically trying it on first. Unfortunately, there aren't many brick and mortar stores around me (that I know of) that carry these vintage jerseys.

Is this sizing accurate for the older Maska Air-Knit jerseys?

You're more than welcome. I did however, forget to answer the second part of your question. I'd say the sizing chart you posted is pretty close, but errs just slightly on the larger side. On the 1990's CCM's, the pit-to-pit "A" measurement is exactly half the jersey size; i.e., a size 46 has an "A" measurement of 23", a size 48 is 24", etc. On the height measurement "B," I'd say a size 46 is closer to 31" long, a 48 around 31 1/2", etc., so again the chart measurements are slightly on the generous side. For the sleeve length "C", I'd say a size 46 has around a 32" length, but the 48 is just right at 33 1/2."

You're more than welcome. I did however, forget to answer the second part of your question. I'd say the sizing chart you posted is pretty close, but errs just slightly on the larger side. On the 1990's CCM's, the pit-to-pit "A" measurement is exactly half the jersey size; i.e., a size 46 has an "A" measurement of 23", a size 48 is 24", etc. On the height measurement "B," I'd say a size 46 is closer to 31" long, a 48 around 31 1/2", etc., so again the chart measurements are slightly on the generous side. For the sleeve length "C", I'd say a size 46 has around a 32" length, but the 48 is just right at 33 1/2."

Yeah, I was a little nervous about that. I had read on here that the older CCMs were a little bit smaller than the newer ones but I wasn't sure just how much. But it seems like the 48 will definitely be the size for me. I want to be able to wear a shirt or even a hoodie underneath the jersey if it's cold. So I want it to have some room, but I don't want it to be a tent, either.

Maybe not the best place to ask this, but does anyone have a game worn Capitals white alternate, or even the old white Winter Classic? If so, what is the measurement from the top edge of the nameplate down to the bottom of the back numbers? Wondering if the full-size numbers will fit on a smaller jersey. Thanks!

Haha, that brought a smile to my face- Thanks, Serge!

Y'know what's even funnier? I scanned your post and didn't even stop to think if I could help you out myself

I actually have a Casey Wellman TI alt that i was planning on making into Kuznetsov-- based on the residual lines from the stitching it looks to be around 16.5 inches top to bottom, hope that helps!

I might still have the kit too if you need any other specifics

That's exactly what I wanted to know! On a size 50 there's just around 17" of space from the shoulder seam to the waist stripe, so it looks like the full-sized kit might just barely fit without overlapping the stripe. Thanks for the help!

Just wanted to give a big shout out to @LAK74, @JoeM7392, and @furiousd. Got my first authentic in the mail today (90s home Flyers Hexy in size 48) and the sizing was spot on from your recommendations. Fit is perfect. Loose, but not a tent. Plenty of room for a hoodie if necessary and sleeve length comes about two inches past my wrist which is exactly where I wanted it. You guys rock!

Always glad to help- enjoy the jersey!

Glad it worked out, and congrats on your first authentic. If you hang out around here for a while it definitely won't be your last!

Glad it worked out, and congrats on your first authentic. If you hang out around here for a while it definitely won't be your last!

Yeah, you'll probably buy another later tonight if you follow our example.

Thanks! Haha, I'm already on the hunt for my second ;)

Gotta sell a Mitchell and Ness that I thought was nice until I got my hands on something "real". Wish I had done some more research first.

How do Nike Flo-Knits compare to CCM/Reebok 6100 in terms of size? Would I take the same size in a Nike that I do in a 6100?

Thanks in advance!

I can't say for sure that this is true for the entire size spectrum, but at least on my end (smaller sizes), for a Nike flo-knit you would go one size smaller than what you wear in a 6100. Below is a size 46 Stars 6100, which is a nearly perfect match size-wise to a Nike Wings size 44.

image_zpsq8csjrpi.jpg