Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

Not really sure I wanna know how big the size of the 54 CCM ultrafil game worn from the mid 90´s is compared to my edge 52's.... But what to do when there´s no smaller sizes avaiable? Haha.

Edited by Lumpjaw

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

Not really sure I wanna know how big the size of the 54 CCM ultrafil game worn from the mid 90´s is compared to my edge 52's.... But what to do when there´s no smaller sizes avaiable? Haha.

BUY IT

The Blackhawks store right by me has a 40% off sale for jerseys.  An indo customized is $350.  I got a road kane one because no one has road 2.0s except jb.  Been that way for a long time and I've been wanting a road authentic so I got one.  $210 total.  Went with a size 50 since my hawks home 46 (2.0) is a tad small.

Is the 2.0 46 comparable to the indo 50?

Can someone please explain what a guy who is 6ft 1in and wears a size 44 jersey comfortably looks like?

Maybe he lost his arms and has really tall hair?? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Los-Angeles-Kings-Marty-Mcsorley-CCM-Ultrafil-Jersey-/322443201566?hash=item4b131ccc1e:g:PpoAAOSwv0tVEJ3E

Edited by Hockey Bob

8 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Can someone please explain what a guy who is 6ft 1in and wears a size 44 jersey comfortably looks like?

Maybe he lost his arms and has really tall hair?? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Los-Angeles-Kings-Marty-Mcsorley-CCM-Ultrafil-Jersey-/322443201566?hash=item4b131ccc1e:g:PpoAAOSwv0tVEJ3E

46AF38CD-5794-4F7A-BFDC-43E6369EEF44_zps

Hey guys, I am looking at a Starter authentic, CMM authentic (both mid nineties) and the vintage CCM's.  I am 5-9 190 and wear a Medium in the premier jersey's and a large in mid 2000 ccm's.  What size would work for the three mentioned above?   I'm thinking 48's on the authentic's and Large in the vintage.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  

I kind of depends on how you like your jerseys to fit, but I think that a 48/L will fit you just right.  You could go up to a 52/XL but it will be pretty big, especially for your height.  I am 5' 9" 160 and wear 48s in CCM.  They're a little baggy on me, but I like my jerseys loose.

I'd agree with jsh139 on the choice of size 48 for the CCM authentics.  The vintage CCM replicas are essentially 2000's CCM 550's, so a large should be good there as well.  On the Starters, be aware that there is more fluctuation in sizes for this brand, and some Starter 48's fit significantly larger than others.  I have a good number of Starters, and the Rangers mesh ones are definitely the largest, at least in my experience.  If that's what you're looking for, it's possible even a 46 might be OK for you.  I would ask the seller for measurements, if possible, just to be sure.

In the picture below, both jerseys are Starter 46's, but the Rangers one below has a wingspan that is 4" longer than that of the Blues one on top.

image_zpse1f03add.jpg

Edited by LAK74

Thank you guys!  Just bought a Large CCM Vintage Canadians with Centennial SC Patch.  Appreciate the help

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:07 AM, Stpilots98 said:

Perhaps not in the right thread, but here goes...

It looks like a game worn jersey, and it looks like a USA 1996 WCOH jersey, but it's not a game worn 1996 WCOH jersey. If you see what I mean?

No patch on the shoulder, and nobody called Brickley in the team. The closest I could find was an Andy Brickley, who played in the WC for the USA in 1992. Perhaps he was still at a level where he played in an exhibition game or two or warm-up game in the mid-90s (he was in and out of NHL rosters up to '94 and carried on as a pro for a couple of years after that).

There's plenty on here who know more than me, though...

CCM 44 over CCM 48:

IMG_7711_zpsn1tbrdyz.jpg

The 48 is almost 2" wider, and each sleeve is almost 2-1/2" longer than that of the 44.

10 hours ago, LAK74 said:

CCM 44 over CCM 48:

The 48 is almost 2" wider, and each sleeve is almost 2-1/2" longer than that of the 44.

Thanks man. Your insight is always appreciated.

I currently own a 48, that 44 would be right on the edge of being too snug for me.  The sleeves on my 48 already sit slightly above my wrists. 

Edited by EMkicks

• 1 month later...

How do Edge sizes translate to current Nike sizes?

Also, is there a list out there of what sizes certain players wear? I'm trying to make my Nike NHL design project more authentic by putting the right number inside the collar (the template I have has a 56 by default) even though it's such a small detail, and since each team's jerseys depict their respective captains (or alternate captains in some cases) I need to know what sizes they wear. 

And that loops back to my first question since the design project depicts Nike jerseys. 

• 2 weeks later...

Basically the same.  (At least for me, I wear the same sizes in both.)

On 5/17/2017 at 3:34 PM, TheKevinShow said:

How do Edge sizes translate to current Nike sizes?

In the course of my own investigation, I've found some examples that translate to the Swift size minus 2 equals Edge size (Toews wears a Swift 60/Edge 58 and Kane wears a Swift 58/Edge 56) but some examples that don't follow that rule, such as Phil Kessel, who wears a Swift 60 and an Edge 56. It's too small of a sample size to make a judgment, though, so I'll keep looking.