Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Now someone will say that Kessel ate too many donuts before the tournament. 

Hotdogs not donuts

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a team issued 54/56 vs a team issued 58+...the picture a few pages back is missing

Are these sizes for the 58+ close? Pit to pit 30 in... Front neckline to bottom 29 in... Back Collar to bottom 34 in

Edited by BOURBON

• 1 month later...

Hi, all.  I have a few CCM 1990's authentics in size 48, which fits me nicely (in Edge 2.0 I wear 50 to 54).  I found another CCM 1990's authentic that I want to buy but it's a size 52.  Any thoughts on how significant the size difference might feel?  I'm 5'11" and 190 lbs.  Thanks!

42 minutes ago, NYRFanDB said:

Hi, all.  I have a few CCM 1990's authentics in size 48, which fits me nicely (in Edge 2.0 I wear 50 to 54).  I found another CCM 1990's authentic that I want to buy but it's a size 52.  Any thoughts on how significant the size difference might feel?  I'm 5'11" and 190 lbs.  Thanks!

I wouldn't think an older 52 would be too much jersey for you. Just depends on how you like them to fit. I'm about the same height and I like the sleeve length better on 52s.

Good point about the sleeves.  I usually like jerseys to be a bit on the fitted side, but can go bigger in size if it lies relatively flat on the body.  As a Maska this one might be a little rigid, although the collar looks to be in good shape, so that would help prevent sagging.

Edited by NYRFanDB

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am 5'7 and 130lbs, and I'm looking to buy a Premier Jersey. I would like it to be more fitted, so I was thinking that the men's S would be too big but I've heard that the Youth L/XL sleeves are way too short. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Edited by Price31

2 minutes ago, Price31 said:

Hi,

I am 5'7 and 130lbs, and I'm looking to buy a Premier Replica Jersey. I would like it to be more fitted, so I was thinking that the men's S would be too big but I've heard that the Youth L/XL sleeves are way too short. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Recommendation #1; don't buy a Premier, they fit like crap and are made from the worst material imaginable. 

Hi, and welcome to the forums!  Most of us here strongly dislike the Premiers, as the quality is indeed quite deplorable, as mfitz so eloquently stated.  :)  However, since Reebok jerseys are generally on clearance now you might be able to grab one for next to nothing, so perhaps it still may be worth your while if you just want something to wear and aren't that picky about jersey details.

The youth L/XL sleeves are indeed pretty short, around 28" from the tip of the sleeve to the center of the jersey:

Youth L/XL

They are also quite narrow, around 21" across.

If you're looking for a Montreal jersey, if you don't mind the style from a few years ago (without the tie-down collar), what would probably be the best fit is the older (discontinued) authentic Edge 1.0 model, if you could find one, in a size 46.  It's form-fitting, with slender arms, and the sleeves would definitely not be short; in fact, they might be a bit on the long side.  Here's one, but the price is rather high:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-1-0-EDGE-7187-Montreal-Canadiens-HOME-Red-Jersey-46-/330604750912?hash=item4cf9942840:g:XUkAAMXQuTNTNHy2

Another option would be the Indonesian-made Edge 7231 authentic model, also in size 46- you can get these real cheap now, here is one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CENTER-ICE-AUTHENTIC-MENS-REEBOK-MONTREAL-CANADIENS-HOCKEY-JERSEY-MULTIPLE-SIZES-/142386359233?var=&epid=1802516574&hash=item2126e36bc1:m:mny3uA7ZcSOtLpa2lIFJHcA

The quality is not as good as the on-ice player jerseys, but it's way better than a Premier, and at that price can't be much more than what you'd pay for a Premier.  This model is not as fitted as the Edge 1.0, but I wouldn't think it would fit any worse than a small Premier.

The best quality you can get is the on-ice Edge 2.0 (7287), but these will be the most expensive option, and the arms are pretty baggy, even in the size 46, which is the smallest they come in.  Anyway, hope all this helps a little.

Edited by LAK74

7 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums!  Most of us here strongly dislike the Premiers, as the quality is indeed quite deplorable, as mfitz so eloquently stated.  :) 

Not all of us can fill our posts with accurate information!!

;)

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

they fit like crap and are made from the worst material imaginable. 

Well actually, you could not get more spot-on accurate than this!

You are quite welcome.  If you like, feel free to share more information on what jersey models you're looking for, your level of particularness about quality and authenticity, desired price range, etc., and perhaps we might be able to help you find more options.

OK, well being in France does complicate things a bit, unfortunately.  That will add a considerable amount to your cost for the jersey.  So far the best price I've seen for the Indo jersey is the one in that link I posted.  Too bad the seller "ships worldwide" but excludes Europe, Asia, Africa, Central and South America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.  Where does that actually leave?  Lol.

One thing people here do sometimes is have the seller ship to a local forum member, who can then ship the item to Europe for you.  Of course, with you being new here, you don't know anyone, so it's understandable how difficult it would be for you to trust someone you don't know with your item and the shipping cost. But people (including myself) have done that successfully, so it's at least a possibility.

Or, you could contact the seller and ask if he/she can make an exception for you and send the package directly to France.

Edited by LAK74

5 hours ago, furiousd said:

@Pens4ever has some great vintage stuff in smaller sizes over in the buy/sell forum, and I believe he's in Germany. 

Thanks furiousd! I have 20 authentics available right now from sizes 48-52. ?

Edited by Pens4ever

• 2 months later...

Apologies if this has already been asked, but what size in the WCOH jerseys is closest to Edge 56? I’d like to pick up a pair in the near future (though I don’t know if I’ll ever wear them) and I need to know what size to look for. 

I thought the WCOH jerseys were slightly smaller than their Edge 2.0 sized equivalents.  I have a 54 and it fits more or less like an Edge 54, but ever so slightly smaller.

On 14.8.2017 at 1:59 AM, furiousd said:

@Pens4ever has some great vintage stuff in smaller sizes over in the buy/sell forum, and I believe he's in Germany. 

Thanks furiousd! Yes, representing the European minority in the forum. :)

Don't have a Habs jersey at the moment, but some other fine stuff in size 48-50.

• 1 month later...

4 minutes ago, cheddarberg said:

It'll be bigger than you're used to.  You'll probably want a size 52 in the older CCMs.