Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Joe,

Do you happen to have a size 46 Edge 2.0 that you could lay the CCM 44 on top of? I'd like to get a comparison between the two. So if you (or LAK74 of course, haha) could make that happen, I'd appreciate it!

Holy hell, yeah I also typically wear 52-54 edges. The sleeves on that 44 ccm might not cover even half of your forearm. Those things are tiny.

I have both of those sizes, give me a few minutes and I'll post it.

Edit: Turns out my only 54s are 1.0s. But here's the CCM 44 on a 52 2.0. Kinda tough since the edge sleeves want to be angled down while the ccms want to go straight out to the side. But it should give you an idea.

IMAG1930.jpg

Since the CCM 44 is a little wider than the Edge 46 2.0, I put the Edge on top instead:

image_zps4s4qfcse.jpg

Hi Joe,

Do you happen to have a size 46 Edge 2.0 that you could lay the CCM 44 on top of? I'd like to get a comparison between the two. So if you (or LAK74 of course, haha) could make that happen, I'd appreciate it!

Just saw this. I do have a 46 2.0, but it looks like the always prepared LAK74 took care of it for you.

I would like to point out that the sizes are a little more different than they appear. I got mine out to check, and they look identical to what LAK posted. However I can wear the 46 2.0 as long as I don't stuff a hoodie underneath. The CCM 44 is my sisters and the sleeves come about halfway down my forearm. The 46 sleeves look similar because they want to lay at a downward angle, not straight out like CCMs. When you force them out to match up you lose some length.

Edited by JoeM7392

I got a size 56 Blackhawks SS jersey from the Baron, and it's almost identical in size to the couple size 58 2.0's (Ducks and Devils) I have, both of which happen to be team issue. I've found pre-Edge Reebok sizing to be very consistent, so I was surprised by this. Anyone have any comment on the variability they've seen in Edge sizing, or if retails are perhaps slightly different than team stock?

In the end, I'm trying to figure out if I could include 54's in my search criteria.

How huge is a Starter size 60-R? Super good deal on a jersey, just trying to figure out if it'll work size wise. Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am 6' 265 pounds. I have an Edge 1.0 size 60 and an Edge 2.0 team issued size 58. Both fit well, but are just a tad long in the sleeves.

I wanted to get one of the new Edge Winter Classic jerseys which are 2.0. I can only find them in size 56 or 60. I am worried that if I get the 56, the torso will be too tight. Does anyone know the difference between the 56 and 58 2.0? Can I get away with the 56 or should I just get the 60?

Here is a 56 on top of a 58 on top of a 58+. I don't own a 60, but I understand they're very close to 58+. The bodies are lined up on the right side, since they were tough to tell apart when I had them centered. Faced with the same choice between 56 and 60 on the Hawks, I went with 56. It gives me a bit of incentive to get to the gym, and I figured they'd be more marketable if I decide to sell later on.

That said, my Hawks '14 SS and 09-11 Alt are both 56s but fit bigger. They're a bit different construction than the pictured 3, and seem to be boxier. Dunno if the Bruins is the standard Edge construction.

20151221_171943.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im new to the forum but read through literally every page in this thread and i apologize before hand if anything i ask was covered but i just wanted to be sure.

firstly, im 27 when i was a kid i was obsessed with hockey jerseys. i had an uncle who would buy them for me every year. ill never forget the first one he got me which started it all. a red blackhawks starter with my name on the back, i probably wore it every day. from that it turned to random players i took a liking to at the time, a phoenix coyotes customized Keith Tkachuk jersey stands out to me. i had around 20 or so jerseys through my youth. so with that preamble this forum really brings back nostalgia for me seeing all the jerseys from the past posted.

but all that aside i havent bought a hockey jersey in years and ive been itching to get one. another forum pointed me in this direction after i questioned about the Edge jerseys and boy who knew there was so much to know, and that a seller on ebay like JerseyBaron would be more of a legit purchase than the NHL store.

im looking to grab a rangers edge 2.0 but alas the sizing...i dont have any jerseys to compare what i would size to. im 5'11 175. not a muscular or fat per say 175 but i have a large frame if that makes sense. i recently bought an NFL elite in a 40 because i like my jerseys "fitting" and it is a little too tight. i ended up trying a 44 and it fits better.

in terms of nfl nike elite the sizing for the 40 is

chest- 37.5-41

waist- 32-35

hip- 37.5-41

44 which might be more ideal is

chest- 41-44

waist- 35-38

hip- 41-44

to sum it up 44 measurements in the nfl jersey are more ideal but i dont know if that translates to an edge 2.0 at all which is why i included the measurements. i also have decently long arms if that makes a difference. sorry for my long post but i just wanted to put everything out there to aid in someone helping me find my size for the jersey. im not looking for the baggy look but i also dont want to have the back of the jersey stuck to my back lol. thanks again. i hope to become a frequent member here, my wallet might not be on the same page however

Edited by amarano

I'd suggest a size 52 in an Edge 2.0. And welcome to the forums, btw!

A 50 could very well fit you; I'm certainly not ruling that out. The 52 was simply my overall best guess based not just on your measurements that you gave, but also my own preferences given that we're not that different sizewise. I am 5'9" and around 155, and a size 50 fits me fairly well but is quite roomy in the chest, and the arms are perhaps almost 1 inch longer than I'd like. Given that you're 2 inches taller, 20 lbs. heavier, and have slightly long arms, I would go up just one size to compensate for our slight differences in size. Keep in mind though, that the Edge design fits in a way which allows most people to wear a greater range of different sizes compared to the more traditional square-cut jersey styles. I can also wear a size 46 2.0, where the chest and arms are fine but it's a bit narrow at the waist, but still passable. I also have a size 52 which is a bit longer than I like, but I can still wear it without it looking ridiculous. So you do have some leeway here, but my best guess for the middle of your size range would still be the 52.

A 50 could very well fit you; I'm certainly not ruling that out. The 52 was simply my overall best guess based not just on your measurements that you gave, but also my own preferences given that we're not that different sizewise. I am 5'9" and around 155, and a size 50 fits me fairly well but is quite roomy in the chest, and the arms are perhaps almost 1 inch longer than I'd like. Given that you're 2 inches taller, 20 lbs. heavier, and have slightly long arms, I would go up just one size to compensate for our slight differences in size. Keep in mind though, that the Edge design fits in a way which allows most people to wear a greater range of different sizes compared to the more traditional square-cut jersey styles. I can also wear a size 46 2.0, where the chest and arms are fine but it's a bit narrow at the waist, but still passable. I also have a size 52 which is a bit longer than I like, but I can still wear it without it looking ridiculous. So you do have some leeway here, but my best guess for the middle of your size range would still be the 52.

i really appreciate your help for taking the time. ill keep what you said in mind. now its just a matter of deicding which rangers jersey to get and the player. leaning towards Kreider but i dunno about how hes playing as of late lol. i dont think i was ever crazy about rangers players which is probably why being from NY the only jersey i had was the statue alternate, still one of the best IMO.

also you probably know but in case you dont rivercitysports has a sale that ends tonight. 40% off of whatever they have. not much of anything i want but maybe it can be of some use to you or whomever else is reading this.

thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

Woo, threads back. Anyways, hoping somebody could help me out.

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a 58 2.0. If somebody could show me how that comepares to a 54 CCM I would appreciate it. And if that's not possible, a 58 2.0 compared to a 52 2.0 would be better than nothing.

Thanks

Edited by JoeM7392

Nah the old ones are fine, just trying to get a general feel for it. I'd really appreciate it if you don't mind.

I recognize that 54!!

Those do look like they match up pretty accurately, as you said the 54 of that era is slightly smaller than later CCMs.

Having tried on that specific 54, and a 58 2.0 as well, I would say they are just about the same.

Awesome, that's just what I needed to see. And love the jersey choice.

Thank you!

Edited by JoeM7392

• 2 weeks later...

2012/13.