Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

I'm sure LAK has posted pics in this thread somewhere, but I can't find it. Any idea how different the sleeves are on a 1.0 to a 2.0? I love the feel of the 2.0 I just got (size 46) just wondering if the 1.0 sleeves are less baggy for future purchases. Thanks.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1.0 sleeves are much narrower but the 1.0 jersey fits significantly tighter too.

Size 50 1.0 over size 50 2.0. Sleeves of 1.0 are less baggy but significantly longer. You can also see that the 1.0 is less wide overall too.

image_zps6a736391.jpg

Size 50 1.0 over size 50 2.0. Sleeves of 1.0 are less baggy but significantly longer. You can also see that the 1.0 is less wide overall too.

As I saw this photo before, I wondered; there is quite a difference in (same) size between the 1.0 and 2.0.

Can anybody comment on the way Starter replicas are sized?
I recently won one on ebay.
I'm about 5'10 185 with a pretty broad frame and the size mens XL JUST fits me.
Couldn't care less because I only paid 22 bucks for it, but I'm just wondering if it possibly shrunk or if starter sizes were that off in the 90s

Can anybody comment on the way Starter replicas are sized?

I recently won one on ebay.

I'm about 5'10 185 with a pretty broad frame and the size mens XL JUST fits me.

Couldn't care less because I only paid 22 bucks for it, but I'm just wondering if it possibly shrunk or if starter sizes were that off in the 90s

Don't quote me on it but i'm sure I read somewhere on here that the sizes on Starter authentics/replicas can fluctuate. I'm a 6' slim female at 160 with shoulders slightly broader than the average female and a Starter large replica fits me fine, if not an inch too long. Going off the reference pictures below, we can assume that Starter replicas are bigger than the CCM size below and smaller than the equal CCM size (eg. Starter XL = between CCM L - CCM XL)

Some reference pictures - Starter XL replica Lady Liberty over a CCM XL replica Rangers home

w4tNvnH.jpg

This one is the exact same Starter XL UNDER a CCM (well, KOHO but it's the same) L Red Wings replica:

Sh9X1c5.jpg

Edited by zooeyperry10

My friend just got a size 50 indo from ij. Hes 6' 170 lbs. Is a 50 going to be good or should he have gotten a 46? He wears a medium premier. In contrast, im 5'6 170 and also wear a medium premier and just got a 46 2.0 and it fits well. I think a 50 2.0 would be too big for me, but a 50 indo would have smaller sleeves correct?

Edited by scarchelli

I'm 6' 0", and about 155ish lbs. I wear a 52 in a 2.0, but I like the sleeves a touch long, so it fits better if I have a hoodie on underneath or something similar

How do these Bauer jerseys run? I was thinking about chasing after this but size 60? I usually wear a 56 in a CCM/6100 style, which fits baggy on me already.

Anyone who knows these jerseys, I could appreciate the help.

Cant stop the addiction of looking to buy more jerseys!

I know (from this thread) the 2.0 50 is very similar to a medium premier. But does that mean a 52 is close as well? Since a 2.0 50 and 52 are so close. I can definitely fit in a medium premier and the sleeves on my new 46 are close to perfect but maybe a tad short.

Would it be smart to avoid a 2.0 52 and just go for a 2.0 50 or even a 1.0 50?

A 2.0 52 is closer to a large Premier. I have both. Just don't have a pic handy right now.

Does anyone have a photo of a 52 over a 54 Edge (1.0 or 2.0)? Mostly wondering about the sleeves. Merci bien.

How does a Koho 6100 size 50 compare to an EDGE 2.0 size 52?

Can someone be so kind as to lay a size 58 edge 2.0 jersey over a size 60 edge 2.0 jersey?

Mfitz804 I'm looking in your direction mr retired football player! (You're someone who probably has those sizes :) )

Thanks in advance -

Edited by AlereFlammam

Can someone be so kind as to lay a size 58 edge 2.0 jersey over a size 60 edge 2.0 jersey?

Mfitz804 I'm looking in your direction mr retired football player! (You're someone who probably has those sizes :) )

Thanks in advance -

I ditched almost all of my EDGE jerseys...I have two left and they are both 60, I don't have a 58. Sorry!

I could do measurements later tonight if that would help you...

Edited by mfitz804

Thanks anyway but no need. I met up with the Baron today and he let me try on a 60 he brought with him. It was absolutely enormous on me.

Note - Chicago winter classics are listed as 58+ on the size tags not 60

Thanks anyway but no need. I met up with the Baron today and he let me try on a 60 he brought with him. It was absolutely enormous on me.

Note - Chicago winter classics are listed as 58+ on the size tags not 60

A 60 is a big jersey. I'm a big guy and they are baggy on me. I happen to like that. I've yet to try a 58 but I believe one would fit me just fine.

What kind of jersey are you converting to, CCM replicas, Reebok Edge, Premier?