Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Unless you count pre-season, he's wore the A a few times depending on the squad he was on.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a 1984 USA Olympic jersey up for auction...

I dont remember the Sarajevo patch on the front and it's interesting that its got a NEW IIHF patch on the back...It could have been a cool jersey but whoever had it made up went a little too far. I don't think it's a knockoff thats mass produced.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IIHF-1984-USA-Hockey-Jersey-Olympics-Sarejevo-56-LaFontaine-Modano-Fightstrap-/330684567797?pt=US_Olympics_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cfe5610f5

I always get excited when I see those only to be disappointed when I see the triple layer twill.

I thought something was off, but I'm no expert on Blues stuff. Those jerseys really are beautiful though, and personally I think they look great with that kit, even if it is wrong.

He was for a handful of games during his second season (Toews' rookie year) when they rotated the alternate captains.

Really, for a Koivu Jersey? Is this the same knot head that was trying to sell a North Stars jersey for $2000?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINNESOTA-WILD-REBOOK-PRO-6100-KOVIU-JERSEY-NWT-SIZE-52-/250991754239?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a70463bff#ht_568wt_1396

I hate that guy. Lots of nice stuff but all of it is ridiculously overpriced.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AFFLICTION-WOMENS-LEATHER-CROSS-JEANS-BRAND-NEW-SIZE-27X30-/250974424576?pt=US_CSA_WC_Jeans&hash=item3a6f3dce00

Dude i know you'll do it....Send him an offer on the jeans and ask whats the price for taking that sweet Arse on a date.

That oughta get under his skin, its probably his girlfriend hahaha.

He got that Koivu from a member here too

Not surprised, seems like he always buys things from collectors at reasonable prices and then lists them on eBay for double or in some cases, triple or more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AFFLICTION-WOMENS-LEATHER-CROSS-JEANS-BRAND-NEW-SIZE-27X30-/250974424576?pt=US_CSA_WC_Jeans&hash=item3a6f3dce00

Dude i know you'll do it....Send him an offer on the jeans and ask whats the price for taking that sweet Arse on a date.

That oughta get under his skin, its probably his girlfriend hahaha.

Haha. Hot

Just for clarification, it is an authentic jersey though?

(No I didn't bid on it :glare: )

Yep

I hate that guy. Lots of nice stuff but all of it is ridiculously overpriced.

But it sometimes works out for him... http://www.ebay.com/itm/PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-LEMIEUX-PRO-CCM-JERSEY-SIZE-52-NEW-/250965185045?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a6eb0d215#ht_612wt_1395

Seriously.... $450 for a Thrashers KOZLOV jersey?!?! Atlanta's been out of the NHL for what, 10 months? So a Thrashers jersey is worth MORE than a black skate Canucks Mogilny?! :blink: Really? :noway:

NHL Auctions selling the jerseys the players DIDN'T wear during the All-star draft. In just over a day the Jonathan Quick has cleared $1200. A lot of dough for a jersey that sat on a shelf.

Quick unworn draft jersey

I agree I purshased one last year Rick Nash but not in the auction just of Miegray website , I think if they but it with a cause and with all the other wc jerseys going at a high price people will bid like Mad

You just never know who is looking for one and just pay the asking price Ebay has a lot of watchers and tire kickers some times it takes 5-6 times before that member pushs the buy it know button

Ah ebay, you never cease to amaze...

Cheap -

Bruins Janney

Nice Devils Stevens

Only $92 for this habs?

$133 Oilers

A NWT Turgeon Habs should definitely sell for more than $107

Then you've got the over-priced Rangers, WTF?

$306 Leetch

$355 Mess

Crazyness!!

NHL Auctions selling the jerseys the players DIDN'T wear during the All-star draft. In just over a day the Jonathan Quick has cleared $1200. A lot of dough for a jersey that sat on a shelf.

Quick unworn draft jersey

That really makes me question how knowledgeable the people are who are bidding on these things.

It's probably someone who thinks he actually played for Team Chara, and thinks he ever even touched this jersey.

I might as well customize an All Star jersey from a year when Quick wasn't even an All Star if people will pay that. Holy crap.

That really makes me question how knowledgeable the people are who are bidding on these things.

It's probably someone who thinks he actually played for Team Chara, and thinks he ever even touched this jersey.

I might as well customize an All Star jersey from a year when Quick wasn't even an All Star if people will pay that. Holy crap.

I am pretty sure the bidder knows exactly what he/she is bidding on.

I have seen that user name in other Kings auctions.

Probably just has deep pockets.

The crazy thing is the bidding war the two are having with so much time left in the auction.

They are just driving up the price on each other.

I see no point in bidding so early.