Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Haha, Berkeley these days is actually filled with tons of Asian students

So is every other center of higher learning. we call waterloo univ china town.

White people are falling behind by %50 a year.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its a little high for a Jrs. shirt (especially US Juniors)...I assume dude is hoping the name will get the interest, I couldn't imagine wearing it.

and as an FYI that seller bought that jersey for $78 and also ripped off the original sellers listing descriptions/pictures ect.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-ITG-ULTIMATE-JEREMY-ROENICK-NHL-EMBLEM-1-1-1994-ALL-STAR-GAME-JERSEY-/270924536239?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f145c59af

I know we have talked about these before but does anyone have a real story? Where do they cut them up? Where do they get the sweaters? Are they even credible?

I hope no one ever buys this.

I think they have special jerseys for the cards, the player puts it on for 10min and they call it a gamer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-ITG-ULTIMATE-JEREMY-ROENICK-NHL-EMBLEM-1-1-1994-ALL-STAR-GAME-JERSEY-/270924536239?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3f145c59af

I know we have talked about these before but does anyone have a real story? Where do they cut them up? Where do they get the sweaters? Are they even credible?

Is that NHL logo from a replica? :blink:

So is every other center of higher learning. we call waterloo univ china town.

White people are falling behind by %50 a year.

Well, I am Asian, so its fine by me :D

No wonder we both wear 46's!

Yep, that's what I meant. :)

This dude won't ship international so figured I'll post here if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190647863184

Be a Player Ultimate is like the most expensive overpriced hockey card set ever made!

It comes out every year. You get like 1 card per pack. 3 or 4 packs per card. and $800 bucks a box.

Ya and that's the puck from a replica jersey so it cant be a gamer. wow.

Such a beautiful jersey ruined. There oughta be a law.

Its a replica! who cares! :)

Just goes to show you who will be making more money one day and have a better life etc etc. :lol:

sorry double posting.

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

Why you say the Wings is a replica? No sir. That there is an ultrafil Wings jersey with the older tilted wheel on the chest. It's from the back-end of the 1989-90 season. I would LOVE to have that to turn it into an Adam Graves jersey but alas, it's ruined and too small. :(

I'm assuming its ruined because of the 75th patch yea? That makes me feel better about not being able to buy it

That and Sergei wasn't on the Wings that year too so it's a double c-punch. Boooooo.

Sure he was. His rookie year was 90-91 and that patch was worn in 91-92.

What I meant was that Fedorov wasn't on the team in 1989-90 and therefore that also makes the jersey wrong. The Wings switched from ultrafil to air-knit starting in 1990-91. They also tilted the winged-wheel crest so that the wing was up higher on the chest. Those two facts make that style a one-year jersey worn only in 1989-90. Anything beyond that doesn't work if you're a stickler for accuracy.

Thats what I traded HockeyBob (Wings Ultrafil size 52) for my Garrison game worn.

Thats what I traded HockeyBob (Wings Ultrafil size 52) for my Garrison game worn.

I'd love a white one... but I think that one would be a little form fitting.

Thanks again Brandon!

I'm actually taking a break from photo logging and will see if I can re-size to show it off.

It's mint!

Too big for a replica hem logo. It's from the crest on the front.

Then whoever cut up that beauty of an ASG jersey should be shot.