Ebay 2.0

JeffB

that Linden is insane. wish it didnt cost an arm and leg

And a nut....Ouch!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bedspread does look familiar. Then again I guess more than one person can shop at Target for bedding.

It's definitely a member here. I recognize the eBay handle. Not sure who it is, but as a member here, he should know his jerseys aren't worth close to what he's asking.

Authentic Edge 1.0 Blackhawks Winter Classic, size 54, $70, but 6 days left.

He says something about the older edges fitting slimmer; I have this exact jersey also in a 54 and I notice it is wider and the sleeves are longer than my newer size 52 edges.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190660321141?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Walmart has a collection??

Thanks. After I win the $540 million mega millions lottery, I'll be sure to buy you 5 jerseys of your choice.

I suck at identifying fake jerseys. Now watches, I'll spot a fake a mile away, but jerseys I just have trouble with.

Walmart has a collection??

I wondered the same thing. I also googled "Chibanez" and found out it's slang for fake/counterfeit/knockoff products. So I guess he's trying to say he's got some fakes and some cheap Wal-Mart screened replicas?

While these are both pretty sweet and rare, I just cannot comprehend spending this much on a replica (yes I know they did not make retail authentics for the Wild Wing). I got an authentic 91-92 black Kings double tagged Gretzky with authentic NHL 75th and Kings 25th patches for much less than the Wild Wing!

Different strokes I guess.

:thumbsup:

agreed 1000%

:noway:

I wondered the same thing. I also googled "Chibanez" and found out it's slang for fake/counterfeit/knockoff products. So I guess he's trying to say he's got some fakes and some cheap Wal-Mart screened replicas?

Well he is a Raiders fan, so it's not that unusual given the amount of contraband that gets traded amongst federal prison inmates.

Well he is a Raiders fan, so it's not that unusual given the amount of contraband that gets traded amongst federal prison inmates.

On the topic of sigs' - I've always wondered what the 4 1/2 Michael Nylander heads are about???

On the topic of sigs' - I've always wondered what the 4 1/2 Michael Nylander heads are about???

Can never have enough of the Swedish Gretzky

Thanks. After I win the $540 million mega millions lottery, I'll be sure to buy you 5 jerseys of your choice.

I think it surpassed $600 mil. But I already called dibs on it. Sorry :ninja:

I may buy the Isles if I win..

Haha thats what I said! After taxes you have around $300 mil. I'd give Chuck $140m for the team and I would be able to run the team for about 2 years! In these 2 years, I will win at least one Stanley Cup, then sell to Mark Cuban.

Haha thats what I said! After taxes you have around $300 mil. I'd give Chuck $140m for the team and I would be able to run the team for about 2 years! In these 2 years, I will win at least one Stanley Cup, then sell to Mark Cuban.

I will bring him in as a partner 1st..move them to Suffolk or build nee in Nassau and WIN A CUP...

Minor, non-jersey-related, eBay-related Q:

Am I the only one who gets pissed off during ebay searches that include pet jerseys? Grrrrrr.

More importantly, is there a quick 'n' easy way to exclude ALL hockey card searches from the results? It's pretty annoying.