Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I wish those weren't a 58+... if Big Buff wore a 58+ w/ pads, there's no chance that it wouldn't like a blanket

I am not bidding, 58+ is too big for me, and I got my Hawks 2.0 in the form of a Stalberg gamer earlier this year.

Did the Columbus Blue Jacket ever wear Pro Player? i checked NHL Uniforms but did not see anything?

ProPlayer made retail authentics in 2000 for the Minnestoa Wild and Columbus Blue Jackets, before going bankrupt prior to the start of the 2000-01 season.

Thanks - with all my Hawks jerseys I don't have a 2.0. Might have to break the bank on this one...

I am out as its over 300.00 I will buy a Flyers gamer for 450.00

GOOD LUCK

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

I am out as its over 300.00 I will buy a Flyers gamer for 450.00

GOOD LUCK

Just got my butt kicked in this auction too. People will pay a lot for a 2.0 jersey of a team without an elite goal tender, no PP, and poor discipline. (Can you tell I'm a little bitter after yet another first round elimination?)

Just got my butt kicked in this auction too. People will pay a lot for a 2.0 jersey of a team without an elite goal tender, no PP, and poor discipline. (Can you tell I'm a little bitter after yet another first round elimination?)

Yeh but it has the Vector so you can put the cup finals patch on it and remember a time when the Capitals did not last longer then the Hawks!

I'm out as well.

FIRE BOWMAN!

Hawks 2.0's are some of the hardest to come across....

Seriously dude? Your team won a Cup 2 years ago, and you say "yet another first round elimination"? With an attitude like that, thank God you're not one of the Islander fans on this board!!!! :thumbsup:

Seriously dude? Your team won a Cup 2 years ago, and you say "yet another first round elimination"? With an attitude like that, thank God you're not one of the Islander fans on this board!!!! :thumbsup:

LOL - give me another day or two and I'll have some perspective.

BTW - got an email that someone withdrew their bid and I'm (barely) back in on one of the Hawks 2.0's... Crossing my fingers!

Hawks authentic red Nike 48 at $110. From what I am told the Nike 48 fits like a CCM 52.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Chicago-Blackhawks-Red-Center-Ice-Jersey-48-/320893224564?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4ab6ba0674

1335253019[/url]' post='92681']

...the seller doesn't even mention that they're 2.0s...

Chicago Blackhawks Kane and Huet, both home jerseys size 58+

http://www.ebay.de/i...=item3f167ba010

http://www.ebay.de/i...=item3f167ba745

Believe it or not - I ended up with both of these. A buyer backed out so the seller contacted me to see if I wanted both. They better be 2.0's...