Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't even hockey related, but it's too awesome to not share...

My link

LMFAO! With the Jayhawk at the bottom of the bowl. I love how it says "brand new" too. That's good, I'd hate to buy a toilet that's already been s*** in...

HA!! I clicked the link and my first thought was, 'that would perfect for a Kansas fan to take a dump in'...until I saw the Jayhawks logo inside the bowl!! That's excellent!

HA!! I clicked the link and my first thought was, 'that would perfect for a Kansas fan to take a dump in'...until I saw the Jayhawks logo inside the bowl!! That's excellent!

LOL! Rock. Chalk. Turd. Jayhawk.

I like the hand-cut letters on the Kudermetov one. Check out the upside-down W as the M too! I love quirky crap like that.

Not sure why he wants to claim everything he's got is game-issued but he's certainly sticking to his auction house theme.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/xahlgoalie/m.html?item=280899968814&rt=nc&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&_trksid=p4340.l2562

I think this is some of the stuff from the Cutting Edge auction. Not all of it is game issued even though he is saying that it all is.

Could someone point me in the right direction of a decent NHL 75th Anniversary patch on eBay? Thinking of customising my inaugural Sharks home jersey.

crv8emkblwy1aqdtc1bggid5g.gif

The best repro I've seen is this one from ice_hockey_patches:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390411269561?redirect=mobile#ht_939wt_689

I think this is some of the stuff from the Cutting Edge auction. Not all of it is game issued even though he is saying that it all is.

Yeh, not a terrible deal for a Sharks teal ccm authentic (if it is properly customized), but Nolan was the captain after they changed to nike.

This is silly though, it is a vintage remake that they did for lots of teams, but the Caps one is bad since the front is a patch and not individual letters.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Team-Issued-Pro-Cut-Vintage-Washington-Capitals-Hockey-Jersey-/280899989524?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4166f1b014

The best repro I've seen is this one from ice_hockey_patches:

Nice one, thanks man. Having never saw one 'in the flesh' as it were - is the orange on the crest almost red like that one?

Could someone point me in the right direction of a decent NHL 75th Anniversary patch on eBay? Thinking of customising my inaugural Sharks home jersey.

I agree those are the best reproductions out there. If time is not pressing I would wait a few weeks and maybe a loose authentic will show up, I have been lucky and found a few over the last couple years (all in use).

I love the Sharks first season jersey, this is mine.

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1208.jpg

I agree those are the best reproductions out there. If time is not pressing I would wait a few weeks and maybe a loose authentic will show up, I have been lucky and found a few over the last couple years (all in use).

I love the Sharks first season jersey, this is mine.

I'm just planning ahead really so I reckon I'll wait just in case. Sweet! Probably use that as a reference, got mine on eBay UK for £12.70 / US $20. Was my best steal yet because most Brits are clueless as to the difference between replica and authentic.

My home jersey (apologies on the quality of layout)

Au3FdsRCQAEhBNz.png

Au3FrOrCIAIzTA8.png

Yeh, not a terrible deal for a Sharks teal ccm authentic (if it is properly customized), but Nolan was the captain after they changed to nike.

This is silly though, it is a vintage remake that they did for lots of teams, but the Caps one is bad since the front is a patch and not individual letters.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Team-Issued-Pro-Cut-Vintage-Washington-Capitals-Hockey-Jersey-/280899989524?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4166f1b014

That seller has put a ton of auctions up and did a really poor job with them. They are all cut and pastes that don't tell you anything about the jerseys, you don't even know what size you're bidding on in any of his auctions...seems that would be a pretty important detail.

I also love this note in that auction...why even create the auction?

** Please note that at this time, all Washington Capitals jerseys are not for sale as someone from the organization as requested to purchase them.

If anything changes we will list themin the future.

Nice one, thanks man. Having never saw one 'in the flesh' as it were - is the orange on the crest almost red like that one?

I actually bought one of those repros- the color on the NHL shield is definitely orange. I also have an original, and the orange color on that one is just slightly brighter than on the repro. But I still feel good enough about the repro to use it on an authentic jersey.

I actually bought one of those repros- the color on the NHL shield is definitely orange. I also have an original, and the orange color on that one is just slightly brighter than on the repro. But I still feel good enough about the repro to use it on an authentic jersey.

Here is an authentic, I think the orange on the repo you listed is pretty close.

DSCN1022.jpg

Well if you've actually got one of the repro's then I may just get one if the cash flow isn't too great at the time. I'm the student here so I'll take your word for it man haha.

Here is an authentic, I think the orange on the repo you listed is pretty close.

That's exactly what I was after - a good close-up, thanks!

That's exactly what I was after - a good close-up, thanks! One more quick question, is it sewn on?

Yep, I am sure there is an exception to the rule but every patch I have ever seen is sewn onto authentic and game worns. Send it to a reputable place like EPS and they will do it properly with the zig zag stitching.