Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't hear you Burger King!

I know this was posted in the previous thread, but I couldn't resist.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-96-Wayne-Gretzky-L-A-Burger-King-Alternate-Jersey-/300527664549?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f8d83da5#ht_500wt_1156

If a replica went for around $1200, I'd love to see the final bid on this double-tagged one.

We'll never know.....its over.... :blink:

Meigray jerseys were $25, I bought 3 lol. That's not that much hahaha.

Just wait for LIGHTNING_4 to post... :lol:

Nope i didn't get that one.I was watching it just to see what it would sell for but i don't buy altered replicas.I am happy with the one authentic i have for now :stickhndl:

Neck tag makes this a late 90's model made around 98-99 or so, having said that $300 is a good price these are fairly hard to find .....

Neck tag makes this a late 90's model made around 98-99 or so, having said that $300 is a good price these are fairly hard to find .....

Yeah, it probably won't go for around $300 though, that's just the starting point. It certainly is a nice jersey though. I never knew Gretzky didn't wear CCMs in Edmonton.

They're not mesh though, right? That's pretty lame. If they had reproduced the old alpha mesh jerseys then it might be worth it but if it's just air-knit or even ultrafil, it's really not worth the price.

They're not mesh though, right? That's pretty lame. If they had reproduced the old alpha mesh jerseys then it might be worth it but if it's just air-knit or even ultrafil, it's really not worth the price.

No they were ultrafil...i bought one in 99 at Sport Chek in Canada for $250....

It looks like it's outside somewhere. That looks like either salt or snow or BOTH in the upper portion of the picture! GAH! That is unacceptable.

I know the seller. He's a bit off, but a great guy. I have no idea what's going on in there.

see i am uneducated on the proplayer jersey's but they look exactly like the CCM/Koho one's

$20 White Proplayer Wild 2xl

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINNESOTA-WILD-HOCKEY-JERSEY-XXL-2XL-/180629323031?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0e58bd17

Perhaps I'm missing something, but:

Pro Player logo is on the back hem of this one.

I found this thread helpful.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2610

Edited by wrangler

see i am uneducated on the proplayer jersey's but they look exactly like the CCM/Koho one's

$20 White Proplayer Wild 2xl

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINNESOTA-WILD-HOCKEY-JERSEY-XXL-2XL-/180629323031?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0e58bd17

That is a replica pp (hense the Western Conference logo on the back hem as authentics it would be an NHL shield) . They are heavy duty and one of the best replicas you can get.

Except the shade of green used on the arms is a little bit lighter than the authentic PP or the CCM replicas. I have 4 or 5 of these PP replicas plus the PP authentic and a couple CCM replicas, and although PP made great quality jerseys, this is my least favorite Wild home from that era, and least favorite PP jersey. Remember, PP only made the Wild in white, replica and authentic. By the time that the road green was introduced, PP was out of business. And the PP white authentic did have the correct green. And that is maybe my favorite PP jersey. Along with the unworn CBJ jerseys.

I feel like that's LIGHTNING_4. He mentioned a Pro Player white Liberty to me in a PM a few days ago for the same price. Seller is in Tampa, so.