Happy Hockey Day in America!

Brilliant!

Hockey Day in Canada? Pffft...that was last week! Today is OUR day! Don't forget to wear your favorite jersey all day while watching an entire Sunday filled with games. Should be a bunch of third jerseys worn today too. I'm sure the Rangers will wear theirs since it's Sunday and hopefully the Wild, Sabres and Blackhawks will follow suit.

According to icethetics, the Blackhawks are not wearing their 3rd jersey today: http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2010/10/23/hawks-list-3rd-jersey-dates.html

I am, however, wearing a Toews jersey today to cheer on the Hawks!

I'll be rockin' a Red Brent Sutter #12 Hawks jersey in hopes that it has a few more tid bits of luck vs those lousy Pens.

Anybody think it odd to have Hockey day in America when Canada is doing their Outdoor Heritage Classic?

Kinda steals their thunder.

Oh well, enjoy your health care ya buncha crazy Canucks!

I have been wearing my jerseys everywhere I have gone this weekend. I'm rocking the Hawks barber pole right now in anticipation for their game against the Pens, and I will be wearing my authentic Dubuque Fighting Saints jersey later at their game against the Cedar Rapids Rough Riders.

I think he always wears that...I know I've seen the musical note on the jersey before.

I celebrated the weekend with an awesome Flyers/'Canes game (and Rod Brind'Amour jersey retirement ceremony) on Friday night, an all-day outdoor inline tournament on Saturday, and three TV games on Sunday. Heck of a weekend!

Everyday is hockey day IN CANADA!!!!

:thumbsup: