Non-Jersey New Arrivals

NYIJM29

As the topic states, this is similar to the "It Arrived Today..." thread, except for other NHL/AHL/ECHL/CHL/IHL/USHL/IIHF/etc merchandise.

This can be the place to post pictures of your new t-shirts, hats, and hoodies!

I'll start:

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4538-1.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice pickup! Classic :thumbsup:

They're good for me -- excellent fit, protection, and great mobility for playing. Seller is in Portland, I suspect these came from the Winterhawks, but that's unimportant to me, for my purposes.

• 4 weeks later...

Copypasta from the other thread I made. "I know you guys are pretty much hockey jersey experts, but what about other stuff like hats? How hard is it to find old hats? Not just from hockey, but other sports as well. I was sort of hoping to find an old 1994 Stanley Cup hat, and also possibly some old Yankees hats. Does anybody have any ideas other than e-bay, and how do you tell if they're good or not?"

I just recently started to get a few of these. Got all these within the last week or so. Nothing thats rare but I like these.

2uqne6g.jpg

• 2 months later...

Finally got something Anaheim Duck related (have Mighty Ducks, but no Ducks)

Nice hat, nothing big on my end but picked up a Ducks hat as well, pretty happy :D

duckshat.jpg

Nice pick up RageATheM. I forgot to pick one up when the Ducks won the cup. By the time I remembered it was too late, everything was taken or a size small.

• 3 months later...

I bought two Reebok Speedwick shirts for hockey (I bought a L and XL and very proud that I fit comfortably in the large and the XL is too big!)

Nice Ducks! I'm thinking of picking up a speedwick for ball hockey, I'm wondering how well they wear for activity? So the large is a decent large?

OR68, where'd you find the McFarlane figures?

The Gaborik Variant i got on ebay at a real good price (esp since its a silver chase numbered out of a 1000) and the others i actually got at a yard sale. The Jagr and Messier ones you can find cheap on ebay. The Lundqvist would run more. Im actually pissed they cancelled a new lundqvist and i saw the pose it was suppose to be a figure with his helmet over his head saluting the crowd when they win at home (well after today i dont think that will ever happen again).

• 1 month later...