The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The on-ice goalie jerseys have the wider black stripes.

Funny I never noticed that; it still looks wrong. How long have they been doing that?

Good lord all they show is the logo and its obviously fake.

THIS PREDS JERSEY LOOKS SPOT ON TO ME

http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Nashville-Predators-Authentic-Jersey/dp/B005GXRS0G/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319815247&sr=8-1-fkmr1

It's from a reputable seller (Amazon).

"Product Description

Authentic NHL Jersey. The Same Jersey That Your Team Actually Wears On The Ice. Tie-Down 'Fight Strap' Sewn Inside Jersey. Put This On And Be Ready To Support Your Team In The Most Authentic Way Possible."

So... is it better to get a replica at this point? (taking into account pricing and the shittiness of the indoedge uniforms)

So... is it better to get a replica at this point? (taking into account pricing and the shittiness of the indoedge uniforms)

The plastic shoulder patches of replicas (premier) make it a no go for me otherwise I probably would like them.

THIS PREDS JERSEY LOOKS SPOT ON TO ME

http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Nashville-Predators-Authentic-Jersey/dp/B005GXRS0G/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319815247&sr=8-1-fkmr1

It's from a reputable seller (Amazon).

"Product Description

Authentic NHL Jersey. The Same Jersey That Your Team Actually Wears On The Ice. Tie-Down 'Fight Strap' Sewn Inside Jersey. Put This On And Be Ready To Support Your Team In The Most Authentic Way Possible."

Hahah i laughed when i read this...ascworn on ice

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but you guys remember when we thought the retailers moving the Edges with the vectors for discounted prices during last off season was a sign that the 2.0s may be on their way to retail? That didn't work out so well.

You can say that again. I was so looking forward to getting the 2.0's, but instead I've actually been looking around for some 1.0's before they get too hard to find in my size!

You can say that again. I was so looking forward to getting the 2.0's, but instead I've actually been looking around for some 1.0's before they get too hard to find in my size!

I was done with 1.0s after I got my hands on a few 2.0 gamers and blanks so it's a given where I stand on the Indo-Edge issue.

Better yet, long live 6100s. They will always be my favorite no matter what.

Amazon is reputable, but they also allow a network of sellers and not all products on Amazon are legitimate. Proceed with caution.

Yup. Got a counterfeit Nikon battery off an Amazon seller last week. I had no choice but to take a chance, though, since Nikon themselves told me word for word they're having problems getting their own battery into the country and EVERY store I've tried has the battery on backorder. Amazon sucks sometimes.

I was done with 1.0s after I got my hands on a few 2.0 gamers and blanks so it's a given where I stand on the Indo-Edge issue.

I definitely see your point. Unfortunately for me, since I use the smallest sizes in everything, team-issued 2.0's are basically useless to me. The only 2.0's I'd want would be gamers, which I still haven't started collecting (but hope to soon!)

Back to somewhat on topic. I just got my first 54 2.0 today and I like the way a 56 2.0 feels more. I prefer a 54 in 1.0, 56 2.0, 52 in 6100. Am I normal? A 48 6100 fits like the 54 2.0 imo.

I'm watching the Pens @ Leafs right now. The Penguins are definitely not wearing 2.0's. I can clearly see double shoulders.

I went peaking through my closest of ushl jerseys yesterday and noticed that one of the special Steel jerseys worn for a game 2 seasons ago was one of those Reebok gamewear jerseys which was made in Indonesia..their other authentics from that season were 2.0's...do you think it's possible Reebok is just using these as their authentics now:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-edge-gamewear-uncrested.html

Here's the "indo" jersey:

100_1371.jpg

the jersey when compared to a 1.0 or even a 2.0 is pure crap, and while the jersey I have is from the mascot, the gameworns I've seen from just 1 game looked worst than most 2.0's I've seen that were worn an entire season