Help with NBA jerseys

formyhunny

NBA authentics are sized the same as baseball authentics. For instance if you ever see a 50 in an authentic its fake. Addidas/reebox dont make retail authentics in a size 50. Basketball jerseys i think are the easiest to point out fakes i think. one's i seen all fakes look terrible and accuracy on font and colors are always off.

you should know that's fake based on one reason; price.

that said, it doesn't even look close to the revolution 30 uniform that teams are wearing this season. And since Lebron didn't play for miami last year, that's the only jersey he'd have played in. I'd say that alone makes knock-off NBA jerseys pretty easy to spot because of all the holes

about the jerseys

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/09/22/adidas-nba-revolution-30-jersey-techfit-climacool-the-works/

straight from the NBA store

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4373708

from some other store

http://www.miamihoopsgear.com/miami/product.asp?s_id=0&prod_name=adidas+Revolution+30+Miami+HEAT+Lebron+James+Authentic+Jersey+Black&pf_id=PACIIDMAAPJEDOIK&dept_id=3104

it's also worth noting that the jerseys the players wear are different than retail authentics. players' jerseys have breathable sublimated numbers whereas retail authentics have traditional sewn on numbers (because they're better for autographs says adidas). you can buy special 'box' versions of the on-the-court jerseys which are even more expensive than retail authentics!

http://lakersstore.com/content/46107-kobe-bryant-limited-edition-revolution-30-authentic-boxed-jersey-–-gold-3xlt-only

Is this legit?

My link

Well I can wait till the next Modells sale to purchase a Carmelo jersey.

That's my man! I'll be getting a Stoudamire or most likely a Landry Fields when I'm back in the NY area. Fields is so Landriculous its crazy! If Blake Griffin wasn't the entire Clippers organization he'd be rookie of the year!

That's my man! I'll be getting a Stoudamire or most likely a Landry Fields when I'm back in the NY area. Fields is so Landriculous its crazy! If Blake Griffin wasn't the entire Clippers organization he'd be rookie of the year!

Modells ships internationally to Canada right? I'd be getting that Melo jersey alongside with a Durant jersey.

Is this legit?

My link

fake a medium is NOT a 48. A real 48 is an XL. Plus the red on that one just looks off.

it's also worth noting that the jerseys the players wear are different than retail authentics. players' jerseys have breathable sublimated numbers whereas retail authentics have traditional sewn on numbers (because they're better for autographs says adidas). you can buy special 'box' versions of the on-the-court jerseys which are even more expensive than retail authentics!

http://lakersstore.com/content/46107-kobe-bryant-limited-edition-revolution-30-authentic-boxed-jersey-–-gold-3xlt-only

I know what you mean. The lettering on those player authentics must be really cheap. I remember a knicks game earlier in the season and during the game Amare's front #1 fell off the jersey. That was funny as hell.

Modells doesn't ship to Canada. :( Any other sites that sell NBA jerseys?

I actually tried NBA.com. I was looking for an Orlando Marcin GORTAT jersey. I had tried the NBA store in NYC and they told me they only stock certain players and if I wanted a Gortat I'd have to order online. I found an authentic on closeout, found a coupon code and gave it a shot.... Perfect customization, everything sewn on,at a great price... a lot better experience than ShopNHL.com

I actually tried NBA.com. I was looking for an Orlando Marcin GORTAT jersey. I had tried the NBA store in NYC and they told me they only stock certain players and if I wanted a Gortat I'd have to order online. I found an authentic on closeout, found a coupon code and gave it a shot.... Perfect customization, everything sewn on,at a great price... a lot better experience than ShopNHL.com

How much is shipping to Canada?

Is this legit?

My link

Fake. Sizing is the priority here a medium in a nike authentic is a 44. He states it as an 84 jordan jersey lmao 1 those were worn in 96 i think and 2 his rookie year was 86.\

edit: The same seller is selling other sizes 50 52..right there says FAKE.

Are these jerseys good?

My link

My link 2

Those are good.

• 2 months later...

The white one is good. The 2nd one you may have to ask for pics of the actual jersey since the seller uses stock photos.