2010 Authentic Canada Olympic jerseys

Any online sources still have these available? I remember seeing Canadian sources discounting these in the past. The IJ coupon got me thinking today, it'd be good to have a Toews Canada authentic to round out the lineup considering the ConSmythe, Stanley Cup, and Olympic Gold in the same year.

here's a link to the ctv store with authentic jerseys for sale.

they only have away jerseys left, however they are a limited edition as well.

http://store.ctvolympics.ca/Pages/category.aspx?cat=CTVOlympicsCatalog&category=Hockey%20Canada

hope this helps!

cheers.

They are over priced cuz they are numbered limited editions out of 2010 jerseys. Gimmick if you ask me.

You can still find them in Sportchk or Hockey Experts for $160 bucks.

Plus you need too buy the DVD or Blu-ray. I pre-ordered just the Blu-ray. :thumbsup:

SportChek has a buy one get one 50% off sale so get 2. :thumbsup:

I haven't seen that on the authentics, which SportChek was this?

I haven't seen that on the authentics, which SportChek was this?

The one in Surrey nearby Chapters. They show a tag on the first of everybody jersey on the rack that says buy one get one 50% off.

Authentics 2 for 1 or Replicas?

Anyone in BC know if these are still around?

I'm kicking myself for not picking one up when I saw it for $169.99 at the Coquitlam Center Sportchek last month. I've been to a couple other Sportcheks since then (Metrotown, Pacific Center, Richmond Center, Park Royal) and I'm having no luck finding one.

Anyone in BC know if these are still around?

I'm kicking myself for not picking one up when I saw it for $169.99 at the Coquitlam Center Sportchek last month. I've been to a couple other Sportcheks since then (Metrotown, Pacific Center, Richmond Center, Park Royal) and I'm having no luck finding one.

The one in Surrey near by Chapters. I can try to find an address for you.

Edit: Here's the address and phone number for the store.

Unit 120, 12101 - 72 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 2M1 (604) 572-7008

I think I'm going to pick one up at Sportschek. So it sounds like the names are not sewn onto the Nike Swift nameplates?

I don't think I've seen an Authentic Swift jersey done up with a name and number at Sportchek.

I got mine at SportCheck in Toronto, and didn't see any with numbers/names over here. I had a hard time finding the right authentic material for nameplates, but Hockey Canada uses Central Cresters in Vancouver, so you might have more luck. I talked to them on the phone and it was $85 if I remember right, to do the name and nuimbers.

I got mine at SportCheck in Toronto, and didn't see any with numbers/names over here. I had a hard time finding the right authentic material for nameplates, but Hockey Canada uses Central Cresters in Vancouver, so you might have more luck. I talked to them on the phone and it was $85 if I remember right, to do the name and nuimbers.

I might have seen a Heatley authentic at Sportchek when I last went there at my location.

I might have seen a Heatley authentic at Sportchek when I last went there at my location.

Sure it wasn't the replica? I went to the Sportchek in Pacific Centre at the end of last month and they had a whole rack of replica Heatleys for $100.

Sure it wasn't the replica? I went to the Sportchek in Pacific Centre at the end of last month and they had a whole rack of replica Heatleys for $100.

Probably it was.

I had a hard time finding the right authentic material for nameplates, but Hockey Canada uses Central Cresters in Vancouver, so you might have more luck. I talked to them on the phone and it was $85 if I remember right, to do the name and nuimbers.

Actually, it's Central Crests, but thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

This is going back a bit.

I talked to Central Crests and they told me they DO have the correct swift nameplates and it around $110 bucks /W "A" for a Crosby job on an authentic.

now I though the swifts Team Canada jersey they wore in the 2010 Olympics had a Swift nameplate with a SUBLIMATED name on it but it DOES NOT.

See blow

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=61&lotid=1037

"White twill surname letters are glued onto a sewn-on nameplate"

Makes life easy of me and Central Crests I bet :)

Contact Andy @ Centralcrests@Telus.net for more info.

Yeah, for some reason the IIHF teams heat-press the names on only instead of sewing everything on. They've been doing that for a while now. I guess it saves time....I guess.

For the record though, $110 for a custom job is absolutely insane.

Yeah, for some reason the IIHF teams heat-press the names on only instead of sewing everything on. They've been doing that for a while now. I guess it saves time....I guess.

For the record though, $110 for a custom job is absolutely insane.

Ya your telling me!

They want a premium I bet for being the official Team Canada Crest company. Plus the fact they use the correct Swift rain-coat material make them the only guys in town it seems.

I bet everyone else will use the Replica Air-knit type.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to update, I ended up finding one for dirt cheap at Sportchek Metrotown last month during their friends and family sale.

The jersey was originally $399.99, marked down to $169.99. When I took it to the cash register it rung up as $129.99! With the friends and family coupon I got it for an additional 10% off! Now I'm still debating which name to crest on it...

Grats man! I have both.

did ya get red or white?

Just the Red. White was my preference but I looked at several Sportcheks and couldn't find it.

Anyone get the correct cresting on one of these (with the thin twill name, proper nameplate material)?

A guy on eBay has two Canada Olympic jerseys done properly, and says they were done at the same place Hockey Canada gets the jerseys done. I assume this is that place in Vancouver that was mentioned before.