"Pre-bok Edge" Jerseys - Best spot to buy.

JackFr

My longterm plan is to have a jersey from each team from the 2003-04 season. What's the cheapest place to get them from. The best I've seen is SportsK, but they have an extremely limited selection (excellent customization though). Any ideas?

sports k only has the reebox pre edges left...ebay is really one of the few places you will find koho/ccm authentics.

Haha I'm not as picky as you guys. By 2003-04 I mean design styles. I use that to eliminate the Slug and Ducks. I basically just mean pre-edge (+ Mighty Ducks and Black Sabres) jerseys.

I'm assuming he meant any design: white, color or alternate. But I am missing both the black and red Sabres. I do have the 2006-07 alt blue vintage. I just remembered that I don't have a Red Wings jersey since they mean nothing to me.

Any especially cheap non-ebay places to get them? <65 bucks, maybe?

Your best bet is to put an ad in here at the trading post and keep searching ebay. There are CCM/Koho on ebay, some blank and some customized. They might not exactly be cheap, but they are there. Just keep searching because usually most items (at some point or another) pop up on ebay.

I have a 56 Koho of both the red and black if anyone is interested. I've been thinking about downsizing the collection, so I may post a list for sale. Where on the forums can I do this?

Scroll to the top of this page...click on Hockey Jersey Discussions...then scroll down to Trading Post...I look forward to seeing what you have.