Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DucksNPucks

NHL Apparel Websites

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have problems buying NHL jerseys from websites that say they are an "Official NHL Custom Jersey" company? I placed an order for a company and can't seem to get a hold of anyone at the company.

Anyone have problems buying NHL jerseys from websites that say they are an "Official NHL Custom Jersey" company? I placed an order for a company and can't seem to get a hold of anyone at the company.

Sounds like it could one of the many many counterfeit sites. Have they charged your card/collected payment yet? If not I'd put a block on it immediately. Otherwise contact your CC company ASAP.

Any legit online business should have a physical address and phone number available. A site with just an e-mail address or instant message address should be avoided. Never be afraid to research a company if you think they are suspect using tools like the Better Business Bureau etc.

Thanks for the info. I didnt notice no phone number when I ordered. The website is www.authenticnhlstore.com

My credit card never processed on the website. I will double check. This leads to two questions:

1. Who do I report a fake website to?

2. Also I have been looking for Winnipeg Jets Jerseys. Some websites have them as authentic for $150-100 and others for really cheap. How do I know if it is legit or just a cheap replica made in Asia?

If it sounds too good to be true...it is.

Do you guys know a good website to buy legit jerseys from beside nhl.com?

Do you guys know a good website to buy legit jerseys from beside nhl.com?

http://www.icejerseys.com

(also places like SportsK, River City Sports, Jersey Express, and many more)

As the talented Mr. Ullman put it, if it's too good to be true it probably is.

The MSRP on a blank Reebok Premier replica NHL jersey is $114 and for a blank Reebok Edge authentic NHL jersey it's $299. Customization costs from anywhere from $45 - 70. You will find retailers selling them for less especially during special sales, but not ridiculously less (like a customized Reebok Edge authentic with fight strap for under $100).