Colorado Avalanche Name Plates: Off center?

domestique

Just wanted to clarify. No worries.

They don't carry the Starter mesh any longer since they don't necessarily need to. So we'd need to go through the process that we've talked about with the burgundys: find a wrecked white one and cut it up for plates.

I wasn't sure...I thought maybe it was just a burgandy issue. The nice thing about the white is it's probably a little easier to acquire because you can look for other teams beyond just the Avs.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure...I thought maybe it was just a burgandy issue. The nice thing about the white is it's probably a little easier to acquire because you can look for other teams beyond just the Avs.

I got a white Pro Player Avs jersey so my question is, did all the teams that used Pro Player, were they all mesh?. Sorry if it sounds like a silly question but it could help me expand my searches for a beat up jersey.

Lol Jay I bought that one you posted just saw it.Its gonna be scrapped.I have 3 burgandy's Starters now I need a white nameplate. Hopefully I can get 3 nameplates Ricci Kamensky and Drury. The white is gonna be Ozolinsh.That is a great price imo.

Cool Scott. I hope you can get all three plates from that jersey. It'll be close. Good luck! And does this mean you'll be sending your Avs blanks to DA? Just curious.

I got a white Pro Player Avs jersey so my question is, did all the teams that used Pro Player, were they all mesh?. Sorry if it sounds like a silly question but it could help me expand my searches for a beat up jersey.

That's going to have to be a question for the rest of the people on the boards. I don't know off the top of my head all those details. Make a post about Pro Player and Starter white mesh and see what you get. People will help.

And just to clarify, the Pro Player mesh and the Starter mesh are the exact same thing, so the plate for your Pro Player can come from a Starter as well. As you saw earlier in this thread, I used the Starter mesh for my Pro Player and it worked great.

Yes DA it will be and the price was right. So i received 3 starter blanks yesterday 2 made in Berlin which the team wore back then and 1 95-96 with the tags still attached. So I made a list and put it with the jerseys. As you know Jay I'm laid up had back surgery 3 weeks ago. Anyway my wife saw the list and decided to do a search. She found this and bought it as a suprise gift and paid for it. She told me I bought something on ebay for you and paid for it I hope you like it. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320671436455&si=DrVPsi762VhOlSL5R0ZpERVqNXA%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT#ht_500wt_966

Yes DA it will be and the price was right. So i received 3 starter blanks yesterday 2 made in Berlin which the team wore back then and 1 95-96 with the tags still attached. So I made a list and put it with the jerseys. As you know Jay I'm laid up had back surgery 3 weeks ago. Anyway my wife saw the list and decided to do a search. She found this and bought it as a suprise gift and paid for it. She told me I bought something on ebay for you and paid for it I hope you like it. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320671436455&si=DrVPsi762VhOlSL5R0ZpERVqNXA%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT#ht_500wt_966

A little worried about that customization, but at least there's a plan in place to get anything done right. Nothing wrong with a strip and re-letter if you need it. Great move going with DA too. You're going to love the way your jerseys look:

mens-wearhouse.jpg

She kept asking if she did gOod I said yes. Pics are bad really hard to tell.Yes DA is the plan there work looks terrific.

She kept asking if she did gOod I said yes. Pics are bad really hard to tell.Yes DA is the plan there work looks terrific.

"She did good" is the correct answer my friend. Don't add any "buts" to that, ever! It's the thought that counts. My guess is that you'll need to get it re-lettered (you can sneak it out for that at a later date), but she still did good. Stick with that! :)

What the nameplate? Letters look kinda big? I told her she did great. I've been married almost 11 yrs I know the routine lol.

What the nameplate? Letters look kinda big? I told her she did great. I've been married almost 11 yrs I know the routine lol.

Just not liking the font on the numbers. Seems a little bit off. You'll have to compare it to the jerseys you get done at DA when you get them back.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about this. The numbers seem to low.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=200591469143

What do you guys think about this. The numbers seem to low.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=200591469143

The seller, Walz, is now a member here, FYI.

Personally it didn't look bad to me, but I'm not an Avs expert.

• 4 months later...

I found a reebok 6100 dark jersey that I want to buy but I would need a donor jersey for denver athletic to make a nameplate. Would a dark 550 or this ccm uncrested colorado jersey work? ccm uncrested colorado jersey

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2000-2001 6100 CCM jersey, anyone know where I can get the proper nameplate material?.