Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Rangers blue 1.0 with the Brian Leetch retirement patch; should I go with Jagr w. the C, or Shanahan w. the A?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love those style ducks jerseys!!! Wish I saw more of them. Getzlaf, Niedermayer, or Selanne.

What material for are Reebok 6100s made out of?

Liberty - Callahan would be great.

Rangers blue 6100 - Dubinsky!!!!

Rangers blue 1.0 with the Brian Leetch retirement patch; should I go with Jagr w. the C, or Shanahan w. the A?

We all know what Guam would say.

Jagr, Go Jagr.

The Dubinsky customization that came with this jersey was way off, so I stripped it. Coincidentally, I also have a Dubi heritage jersey, so I want a different player on this one. I really want Staal on the 1.0, but I have him going on a 2.0 w. the Graves retirement patch because the roster sucked that night.

As of now, I think I'm leaning more towards Shanahan.

^ that's exactly what I'm going to send to EPS. I had a Selanne alt, but the customization was wrong. As I previously stated, not a ducks fan, but those are my absolute favorite jerseys ever.

Gets lots of compliments when I wear that one out, I am a huge fan myself of it...mainly because of the 13.

Out of curiosity, who did you get that jersey from, and who did the customization?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 1996 purple ducks jersey.

I need reference pics of selanne. Nameplate? A or without A?

EPS will do it.

Not sure which '96 you meant -- 1995-96 or 1996-97?

This is from '95-'96. I can't say with certainty that Selanne went without an 'A' all year, but I don't see any pictures on a quick Getty search from that season with an A on any of his Ducks jerseys:

QAmaoco.jpg

In '96-'97, Selanne appeared to be wearing the 'A' on his jersey:

vsVYab3.jpg

Here are a couple gamers from 1996-97. You can definitely see nameplates:

1UOfA1Q.jpg

DEg01L5.jpg

EPS will do it.

1995-96 ... no A http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/teemu-selanne-with-teammate-paul-kariya-news-photo/53132741

1996-97 ... with A http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=8&lotid=327

I just snatched an authentic Ducks 93-94 jersey for 6 bucks at a thrift shop.

Two questions

1. obviously, who should I put on it?

2. Can I get the FGW "mickey mouse" patch anywhere?

I just snatched an authentic Ducks 93-94 jersey for 6 bucks at a thrift shop.

Two questions

1. obviously, who should I put on it?

2. Can I get the FGW "mickey mouse" patch anywhere?

Yeesh. Not a great roster, huh? You could always go with the first captain although it'd be pretty obscure.

1VCjKZX.jpg

If you like enforcers, Stu Grimson is a solid option. Depending on if you're okay with putting a goalie on it or not (assuming it's not GC), Guy Hebert is always an option.

Yeesh. Not a great roster, huh? You could always go with the first captain although it'd be pretty obscure.

1VCjKZX.jpg

If you like enforcers, Stu Grimson is a solid option. Depending on if you're okay with putting a goalie on it or not (assuming it's not GC), Guy Hebert is always an option.

There were no changes in those jerseys from 93-94 to 95-96 right?

There were no changes in those jerseys from 93-94 to 95-96 right?

I don't know Ducks jerseys but I don't see any obvious differences. Possibly something minor like the inside neck tagging is different? If they are the same, that obviously opens up Kariya and Selanne or possibly someone like Rucchin. I'd go Kariya or Selanne personally.

EPS will do it.

And I meant 95-96.

First year as a duck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Need help trying to decide who to have put on as inaugural season 92-93 Sens jersey. Love to hear everybodies thoughts!

I agree Sens fans DO need help...

I'd go with Sidorkiewicz for the lulz - 46 losses in 64 games. Although I'd personally go with Steve Weeks, purely on the basis that I wear the same combo as him:

weeks.jpg

As much as I love the inaugural road (with the red on white customisation) - the Sens were a joke when they started. I mean, not a single player was in the green with their +/-.

I was going to say Sidorkiewicz! They started that franchise with absolutely nothing going for them. If I remember correctly, didn't they only have one road win that season?

No love for Maciver or Turgeon? Who was the Captain that year?