Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

I've got a current Team-Issued White Road Kings 2.0, and I can't decide who to pit on it. I've narrowed it down to Toffoli, Doughty 2012 SCF, or Carter 2012 SCF. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering who i should put on these jerseys. I have no clue who to put on them.

05-06 Dallas Stars Alternate (I already have Modano and Zubov)

205-vi.jpg

206-vi.jpg

99-00 Lightning Home

More005-vi.jpg

More006-vi.jpg

Devils home EDGE 1.0 incoming. I think I have it narrowed down to Holik (from his return), Brylin (long-time Devil who gets no respect), and the front runner, Langenbrunner (former captain plus its fun to make the customizer do a really long name, more letters for your money!)

Unless someone else has a good idea?

I picked up a tent the other day, but really indecisive on who to put on this jersey. It's tougher cause I will never be able to wear it too, so I would just display it I guess. I already have a 2010 one that I'm making a Crosby so making a 2014 Crosby is an option

My team is the Avs too, and I had been telling everyone about Duchene making Team Canada during the offseason and everyone just laughed.

UEbJkox.jpg

I'd go with Langenbrunner lol

Second the above. :thumbsup:

Yup, it'll be a Langenbrunner. Seller is out of town and it won't ship until next week, missing the EPS Spring Sale. But, fortunately, deal on the jersey was good enough to make waiting worth it.

I picked up a tent the other day, but really indecisive on who to put on this jersey. It's tougher cause I will never be able to wear it too, so I would just display it I guess. I already have a 2010 one that I'm making a Crosby so making a 2014 Crosby is an option

My team is the Avs too, and I had been telling everyone about Duchene making Team Canada during the offseason and everyone just laughed.

Duchene all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure what to do with this one. I only paid $68 shipped.

The numbers are not glued down at all since i can move the fabric around on the inside. Meaning i can strip the jersey clean without any glue but i have options and i was curious what you guys think i should do.

1. Leave it as it is

2. Remove the signature and keep the numbers and name

3. Remove the signature and strip off the nameplate,numbers and remove the RBK tag. Add CCM on the back neck and have it customized as a 2003 Cup finals Kariya jersey. (The proper NHL shield is already on the jersey for it to be a 00-04 CCM jersey)

001-vi.jpg

002-vi.jpg

003-vi.jpg

I'm a sucker for SC jerseys so my vote would be to go with the Kariya option.

I picked up a home Kings jerseys a few months ago and I haven't been able to decide how I want to customize it. I have the 2012 SC patch but not sure if I want to go with Doughty or Kopitar. After Justin Williams' performances the last two games I'm starting to wonder if I should just go with 14...

• 2 weeks later...

Won a Rangers TBTC jersey replica off ebay. Now I need to figure out who to put on it and who would be able to customize it properly.

Did Leetch wear the A on the TBTC jersey? Can't find a picture of him online with an A. If not, who else wore an A for the Rangers that year. Thanks in advance.

If not Leetch, any other suggestions? Richter? Messier? Amonte?

• 2 weeks later...

Need help deciding on who to put on my inaugural season coyotes jersey. I am leaning Tkachuk. I considered Roenick; I wish he wore the "A" his first year in Phoenix. I am a fan of Rick Tocchet but he wasn't on Coyotes in 96-97. If any Coyotes fans (or anyone) can chime in, I'd appreciate any input. Kinda looking for someone who is respected but doesn't don every Coyote fan's jersey's back. I would presume every Coyotes fan has a Doan jersey, but maybe not Tkachuk, and Tkachuk might be inducted into the HOF someday.

wupfulsl.jpg

Edited by likeaboss2

Khabibulin is something i don't see often on a Coyotes jersey.

Khabibulin is something i don't see often on a Coyotes jersey.

Yeah that would be cool, but I think Coyotes fans don't like him because of the his contract issues, which led to his departure.

Edited by likeaboss2

I have a NWT blank 1992-1994 Away jersey that the Sens sported in their first two, albeit unremarkable, seasons. I was thinking about selling it but it remain my ultimate favorite jersey design for Ottawa and I really wanted to add another to my collection but i'm torn on who to go to...By the way I already have a 1992-1993 Kudelski and 1993-1994 Yashin so those guys are out of it already.

$_57.JPG

My options boil down to:

1. Laurie Boschman, #16, "C".

Got to love the red on white "C" and the first captain of the new Ottawa franchise but other than that it really it's something memorable. Boschman's career was in decline before he wore a Sens jersey and the 1992-1993 season reaffirmed it. Still a good choice but not an obvious one.

2. Neil Brady, #12 (1992-1993 letters)

First goal of the modern franchise on the opening night where they upset the Habs 5-3....That alone puts Brady in contention.

3. Sylvain Turgeon, #61 "A"

Top goal scorer of the 1992-1993 Sens season with a modest 25. The red on white "A" is also quite attractive. Turgeon has had a respectable career before and during his Ottawa stint, not a bad choice but a bit obscure.

4. Alfredsson, #63 (1993-1994 letters)

A few people have mentioned this in the past but I am still unsure. The fact that is was a pre-season assigned number and jersey only is both unique but also too obscure and lacking historical significance. Some might argue Alfredsson's name alone and the novelty of this customization holds merit but these old jerseys are rare and getting rarer...don't want to "waste" one on a customization that never saw regular season/playoff action.

5. Alexandre Daigle, #91 (1993-1994 letters)

Regardless of how he will be remembered as an NHLer or as a Senator, his first season was a good one by rookie standards. 20 goals and 31 assists in 84 games for a healthy 51 points is respectable, although Yashin blew him out of the water. His -45 means little considering the kind of team Ottawa was in it's second season. Also there aren't many notable Senators with high player #s, #91 in and of itself being pretty unique.

Your thoughts guys? New suggestions welcome too.

I hated the Sens jerseys when they first entered the league, but the originals have seriously grown in me in the last few years.

How about Sidorkewics, their first #1 goaltender?