Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I completely agree, and that's why I didn't even think of him.

Now for the Leafs WC suggestions.

JVR because he is a fellow alum of my high school (Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, NJ), and because he stated that his favorite player/ team, when he was growing up, was Adam Graves/ NY Rangers.

JVR because he is a fellow alum of my high school (Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, NJ), and because he stated that his favorite player/ team, when he was growing up, was Adam Graves/ NY Rangers.

Thanks. I actually have decided to go with him as well. Now, who can do the job to spec?

I'm going to assume you already have Tavares, so Okposo and Hamonic.

Edited by Phil the Thrill

The roster was pretty limited for this so I have no clue who would go on it. Anyone have suggestions?

30cyhdz.jpg

Thanks. I actually have decided to go with him as well. Now, who can do the job to spec?

Sports Lettering Company did the Leafs WC Jersey....you can send it in or have a loose kit shipped to you. Make sure you specify EDGE material for the nameplate. You'll be charged like $10 extra for the edge material or you can supply your own edge material

http://www.sportslc.com/

Edited by ted1025

Sports Lettering Company did the Leafs WC Jersey....you can send it in or have a loose kit shipped to you. Make sure you specify EDGE material for the nameplate. You'll be charged like $10 extra for the edge material or you can supply your own edge material

http://www.sportslc.com/

Thanks!!!

The roster was pretty limited for this so I have no clue who would go on it. Anyone have suggestions?

How is that a limited roster? Leetch, Graves, Beukeboom, Richter, Gretzky, Nedved, Tikkanen/Kovalev/Ulf depending on games played. Plenty of good choices. Just cause there's no Messier doesn't mean it's a limited roster.

I meant limited roster because I want to avoid the usual suspects like Gretzky, Leetch and Richter for it.......

Edited by OR68

I just bought an authentic 1992-1996 Rangers road (blue) jersey and want to customize it. Want to be a little different but not too obscure. Considering Beukeboom, Erixon, Graves, Kovalev, Leetch, Tikkanen, Vanbiesbrouck (already have premier versions of Richter and Messier). Would add Cup patch if guy was on the 93-94 team (Erixon and Beezer not on the Cup winners but still personal favorites). Thoughts?

Great suggestion, am considering. Any thoughts on the others?