Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Didn't we go over this already? Why are you asking again?

■Buffalo Sabres - Gretzky #99

■Calgary Flames - Gretzky #99

■Columbus Blue Jackets - Gretzky #99

■Detroit Red Wings - Gretzky #99

■Edmonton Oilers - Bonsignor #64

■Florida Panthers - Gretzky #99

■Nashville Predators - Gretzky #99

■Ottawa Senators - Gretzky #99

■St. Louis Blues - Gretzky #99

■Tampa Bay Lightning - Gretzky #49

■Washington Capitals - Gretzky #99

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd get Keith. Or Shaw/Tuevo if you want to be ahead of the masses. I would go with the Conn Smythe winner myself.

there are LOTS of shaw jerseys in chicago. i would go with teuvo myself, although a kimmo jersey with a 2015 finals patch would be pretty cool...

seeing as you don't have a bunch of jerseys already and may want someone who will be around for a while, i would say (besides the obvious 2) that keith, saad, or teuvo would be good options.

At this moment I'm leaning towards the patch being on the home Kane.

If you don't mind me asking, who did your customization on your jerseys?

Since we're on the subject of bunches of Blackhawks jerseys...

I have a red, white, and black all with the normal crest- i was gonna go Keith, Sharp, and Toews but then Kimmo won the cup and all so i'm thinking of getting one of those done instead

Only problem is i really want to put Keith on the red, so Kimmo would have to go on the white but he won in red and... idk

Should i just go Teuvo on the white instead? Lol

I'm thinking option D: stop buying so many jerseys, is that do-able?

I have a red, white, and black all with the normal crest- i was gonna go Keith, Sharp, and Toews but then Kimmo won the cup and all so i'm thinking of getting one of those done instead

Only problem is i really want to put Keith on the red, so Kimmo would have to go on the white but he won in red and... idk

See the Kimmo/Keith on Red dilemma is a real difficult one to resolve because both are very deserving for different reasons.

1) Keith = MVP + Winning Goal + basically played the entire playoffs

2) Kimmo = No better way to end your career, and getting a white timonen really defeats the purpose getting a hawks timonen at all.

Teuvo on White is what I'd do based on uniqueness and that's where he did his damage, in TB.

Edited by DHD28

Go with Sharp, he is their best player off the ice.

See the Kimmo/Keith on Red dilemma is a real difficult one to resolve because both are very deserving for different reasons.

1) Keith = MVP + Winning Goal + basically played the entire playoffs

2) Kimmo = No better way to end your career, and getting a white timonen really defeats the purpose getting a hawks timonen at all.

Teuvo on White is what I'd do based on uniqueness and that's where he did his damage, in TB.

The more i think about it, i really don't think i need a Timonen to commemorate his cup win, it's not something i'll forget anytime soon and it only throws a wrench into my plans

I think i will go Teuvo on the white though, Timonen can be there in spirit with his countryman lol

As always, thanks for your help, Guam :)

• 2 weeks later...

What are the thoughts of putting a 2010 Stanley Cup Patch on a Blackhawks 3rd Jersey (the Winter Classic Style). They did wear them during the year, but not during the playoffs. I have a Red Towes Jersey with the 2013 patch, and a white Kane jersey with a 2015 patch. I just sold my Sharp Red that had a 2010 patch because he is more than likely going to get traded soon. I would just like to celebrate their 3 cups but don't know if I should add it to a jersey that never actually had it on the jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

It would have been even better if the middle men were cut out because they had like a 100 at $25 a pop at the place in Virginia.

If you offered me 100 2.0s of any team at $25 a pop, I'd put that on my credit card without hesitation. Gotta figure you could at least double that in days, triple or quadruple it if you're patient.

Maybe the wrong spot for this, but I was wondering what are peoples views on the stanley cup final patch? Should I put it on my 2.0 toews?