Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

OK, this one falls into the "its a replica, who really cares" category, but what the hell. I really like this style and it was cheap enough so I have this coming my way:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131792693180?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The question isn't who to put, the answer is clearly Brodeur. But in 2004 when they wore these, they didn't do names on the back, they all read "CANADA" and had the player's number. Which is stupid.

I just really happened to like this style, and I am debating whether it should be a Canada #30, or just say screw it, its a replica, and make it a Brodeur #30.

What does the collective consensus think?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree, do CANADA 30 on that one

Just mess with everyone and do #30 and "USA" for the name. He does have dual citizenship so it's not a foul...

I am already assuming I will have to do it without a name plate. Odds of EPS having that color are probably pretty low.

A lot of support for Canada here. Thought at least one of you would think Brodeur was a better option .

A lot of support for Canada here. Thought at least one of you would think Brodeur was a better option .

Didn't read that PM yet, huh?

And I'm sure EPS could match the color for you.

Edited by JoeM7392

I am already assuming I will have to do it without a name plate. Odds of EPS having that color are probably pretty low.

Could always do a Lemieux, but I know you'd want to stick with Devils players. So the only one left besides Brodeur, is Niedermayer.

You know what else has six letters and would fit perfectly?

MURICA

FB_IMG_1462324692054_zpsgrysw28b.jpg

It's now irrelevant, as Nike replicas always seem to be too short on me, and I never learn my lesson, but this one again is too short and I will be re-selling it.

Balls.

I've got matching CCM and Koho Thrashers. Heater is probably going on my Koho alt replica, so that leaves the home and road authentics.

Thoughts?

It could be done as Coburn's draft jersey since the Thrashers picked him in 2003.

Don't do that.

• 1 month later...

Have a Hawks home 2.0 that I've been sitting on for awhile. Trying to decide who I want to throw on it. Want a Teuvo ,but I'm thinking I'm waiting to find a deal on an away 2.0 and throwing a 15 final patch on it as well. Was thinking of going Toews but I already have him on an alternate black. Maybe Kruger or TVR

Already have hjammer on my 2015 winter classic jersey. Not opposed to another of his jerseys but think I may wait until I go back and buy another 2014 stadium series to replace the one I sold.