walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jsh139 said:

JVR scored the 20,000th goal in Leafs history today. 

good point actually, I have always wanted a JVR too, to many decisions. Any idea what the customisation from RS is like? As my usual contact I doubt would be able to get the stitching done correctly.

4 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

good point actually, I have always wanted a JVR too, to many decisions. Any idea what the customisation from RS is like? As my usual contact I doubt would be able to get the stitching done correctly.

heat pressed. SLC will be the only ones who can do it correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

What do you guys think of putting goalie customization on a non-goalie cut jersey? Foul? 

I've done it many times, I don't have an issue with it. I buy my jerseys to wear and I prefer a non-goalie cut jersey. 

If I were viewing them as collectibles, I would probably try to stick to GC for goalies. 

24 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Any suggestions for a 91 Rangers TBTC?  No Messier.

I have a few suggestions for it, but none of them relate to customizing. 

:)

1 hour ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

What do you guys think of putting goalie customization on a non-goalie cut jersey? Foul? 

You'll get differing opinions on this.  Personally, the size of the jersey doesn't matter to me when I'm customizing.  But, to some, it's a foul.

39 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Not a foul in my rulebook.

Any suggestions for a 91 Rangers TBTC?  No Messier.

I did Leetch #2 on mine. You could do a Tony Amonte #33,  Mike Gartner #22, or either of the goalies (Ritcher #35 or Vanbiesbrouck #34).

4 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Graves #11

This is an intriguing suggestion.  I had forgotten about the number switch, until I started looking at options. 

8 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I did Leetch #2 on mine. You could do a Tony Amonte #33,  Mike Gartner #22, or either of the goalies (Ritcher #35 or Vanbiesbrouck #34).

That's pretty much the remainder of the list.  Can't lose, really.

32 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

You'll get differing opinions on this.  Personally, the size of the jersey doesn't matter to me when I'm customizing.  But, to some, it's a foul.

Yeah the size isn't an issue for me, but since the goalie has a specific cut as opposed to skaters wearing the same cut of varying size I just wondered what others did. I can't imagine actually wearing a goalie cut, so I guess that's my answer, but if someone else thinks they're manageable occasionally as long as you're not dipping food in sauce I might reconsider.

12 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yeah the size isn't an issue for me

As we all know, that is NOT what she said...

1 hour ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yeah the size isn't an issue for me, but since the goalie has a specific cut as opposed to skaters wearing the same cut of varying size I just wondered what others did. I can't imagine actually wearing a goalie cut, so I guess that's my answer, but if someone else thinks they're manageable occasionally as long as you're not dipping food in sauce I might reconsider.

Ever since I started collecting goalie gamers, when I decide to actually do up an authentic as a goalie, I hate not using goalie cut jersey, but that’s just me. 

58 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Ever since I started collecting goalie gamers, when I decide to actually do up an authentic as a goalie, I hate not using goalie cut jersey, but that’s just me. 

27954209259_67cd62ee56_b.jpg