Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They used very unique numbers on the back of that. You had better make sure that someone can do it right, otherwise leave it alone. If you want to see an example, go here: HockeyJimm. He is/was a member here, and has a great collection of IHL jerseys.

Is this for the IHL team? If it is there a couple of names to put on it.

Philippe Boucher

Bruce Boudreau

Dan Bylsma

Byron Dafoe

Kelly Hrudey

Igor Korolev

Nathan LaFayette

Sean O'Donnell

Yanic Perreault

Stephane Richer

Ron Sutter

Don't know if some of those players have wore that style of the jersey.

Wile E. Coyote, he was always chasing the roadrunner. :thumbsup: Hopefully, you're not too young to understand this reference.

Ok...

So I'll post some more I need help on in a while.

But with this Roadrunners, I know where they can do it correctly and I am really just confused on who to put on this.

They wore these in 95-96 and 96-97.

Just wondering if someone maybe had a program or picture of these being worn.

A player with an A or C would be sweet.

just do it. who cares about the video. its your jersey and it will look SICK!!

It's not like you will flip it so put Mr Neil on it.

That is correct, but the original block logo was used by some teams well into the 1997-98 season. It was a running change and never appeared until the late portions of the 96-97 season. It was easy to spot due to the addition of the logo on the front left shoulder. Usually if there was a trade (there were plenty of trades in the IHL), or demotion and the team had to get a fresh supply of jerseys from Bauer/SP. In reality, I wouldn't worry about that tiny detail, I would worry about getting the correct numbers and font. If that can be done right, anything else is gravy. I doubt if any player wore a 48, so it would never be completely correct. The mfg's logo is a much smaller detail than getting the correct size the player actually wore.

Gave cleaning my jerseys a try, and they turned out amazing. So now I have a couple of these bad boys (not brand new with tags)

canucksvintage2.jpg

One with the vintage V, one without. I kinda already have in mind what to do with both of them, but I'll entertain suggestions to change my mind!

Gave cleaning my jerseys a try, and they turned out amazing. So now I have a couple of these bad boys (not brand new with tags)

One with the vintage V, one without. I kinda already have in mind what to do with both of them, but I'll entertain suggestions to change my mind!

Burrows and Kesler? :thumbsup: