Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

hmm, Kesler is definitely a super intriguing option. Burrows didnt wear the white though I dont think

edit: haha bingo Walz, you nailed both! I'm trying to get my Naslunds completed, and I already have a D.Sedin kit on hand, so those were my two choices. But Kesler did wear that model for a few games rocking his rookie #20.

btw, are those Vs easy to locate on eBay?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But Kesler did wear that model for a few games rocking his rookie #20.

btw, are those Vs easy to locate on eBay?

Go for it!

The Vintage Vs aren't too hard to locate on eBay. I believe I saw some not too long ago.

How are these in terms of legitimacy?

Vintage V #1

Vintage V #2

How are these in terms of legitimacy?

Vintage V #1

Vintage V #2

I thought you were talking about the white Canucks vintage jersey. Although you might want to contact customer support on this one since it has no picture.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/CDA/details-06.cfm?sku=81645

Gettyimages pictures are tricky. Click on reply, copy and paste the link from there into your address bar or w/e, once the image has been loaded and cached or cookied or w/e the technical term is, it'll show up in the forum post

I thought you were talking about the white Canucks vintage jersey. Although you might want to contact customer support on this one since it has no picture.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/CDA/details-06.cfm?sku=81645

Sick find, thanks man :thumbsup: . Although I've heard they charge some comical shipping fees for something in a letter mail envelope. I'll fire off an email though!

If those patches are legit it might make sense to go in with forum members who need them and buy a few of them and split the costs of shipping.

I know Mike/Brilliant bought a few from RCS and even was nice enough to slap one on a Habs vintage jersey for me. I believe they are the real deal (I don't have the jersey atm as he's waiting for a kit to put on it as well).

hmm just made an order and apparently it auto forced me to check out in CAD$ on RCS's website. However, the CAD total is higher than the USD total, and right now with CAD being worth a solid 3 cents more than USD, it feels like I got reamed pretty hard...

hmm just made an order and apparently it auto forced me to check out in CAD$ on RCS's website. However, the CAD total is higher than the USD total, and right now with CAD being worth a solid 3 cents more than USD, it feels like I got reamed pretty hard...

Really? For me it shows $2 for either currency.

It's been like that for awhile.

Logically speaking, that makes no sense. Why would you charge 20% more on a jersey in a fund that is already worth what, 3% more?

I have extra "V" patches that I bought from RCS if anybody is interested.

Wish I had waited. Naturally, their customer service replies within 5 minutes before I checkout and can't be found after I check out :rolleyes:

Anyone have any suggestions for this Minnesota jersey I got from JeffB? I'm fairly confident it is from 2002. I was planning on making this a Paul Martin jersey if he re-signed with the Devils but since he didn't, does anyone have a recommendation for a key player from that championship team?

2071933180104519994S500x500Q85.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions for this Minnesota jersey I got from JeffB? I'm fairly confident it is from 2002. I was planning on making this a Paul Martin jersey if he re-signed with the Devils but since he didn't, does anyone have a recommendation for a key player from that championship team?

Jordan Leopold?

The best thing you can do is burn that Minnesota jersey. Who likes $h!t brown and p!$$ yellow for jersey colors anyways.

GROSS

;)

Vanek would be nice, they wore Mission jerseys that year though. After doing some research on the 2002 Frozen Four I think Potulny is an easy choice, but thanks for the input guys! Now I just need to find good pictures of the name, numbers, and alternate captain's A, and pick up the patch.

EDIT: Upon further review, they only wore the white jersey in the Frozen Four, so no patch for this one.