• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so there baseball... cry about it :stickhndl:

Should I go Jim Edmonds on both??

I was a pitcher in college so I would go with Chuck Finley #31.

As a pitcher Chili Davis #44 would scare the Hell outta me.

eww Angels, division rivals, boooo

But how about Garret Anderson on one of them? I dont know my angels history but my guess is having playing a million years with them, Garret Anderson must've wore that one at some point!

• 1 month later...

I have two minor league jerseys that I want to get done. I would like to get an idea of whom to place on these beauties before I contact Dangle. I can't find images on Getty for one of the teams though.

1) Bridgeport Sound Tigers. I am trying to figure out a good player to get on it. It is the white Rbk 6100 one, before they changed their logos to match the Isles. Did they still have that funky customizationwhen they wore the Rbk model? Rbk 6100 with block lettering

I am thinking about Eric Godard (fan-favorite, but can't find any pics of him in a Reebok BST jersey), Frans Nielsen (I think he is after this style though). I am open to suggestions lol.

2) Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies. I am thinking Kevin Colley because he actually played for the Isles (I was at the game when he broke his neck....very scary. You could have heard a pin drop in the Coli...no jokes about how you can hear a pin drop any day). The jersey I have is the white Jersey Express jersey with Atlantic City above the logo and no strings (I don't remember what year they changed). I would like to make this a championship season jersey. If anyone has pictures, please post them! Is this correct for what I am looking for? Back Front

I have two minor league jerseys that I want to get done. I would like to get an idea of whom to place on these beauties before I contact Dangle. I can't find images on Getty for one of the teams though.

1) Bridgeport Sound Tigers. I am trying to figure out a good player to get on it. It is the white Rbk 6100 one, before they changed their logos to match the Isles. Did they still have that funky customizationwhen they wore the Rbk model? Rbk 6100 with block lettering

I am thinking about Eric Godard (fan-favorite, but can't find any pics of him in a Reebok BST jersey), Frans Nielsen (I think he is after this style though). I am open to suggestions lol.

2) Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies. I am thinking Kevin Colley because he actually played for the Isles (I was at the game when he broke his neck....very scary. You could have heard a pin drop in the Coli...no jokes about how you can hear a pin drop any day). The jersey I have is the white Jersey Express jersey with Atlantic City above the logo and no strings (I don't remember what year they changed). I would like to make this a championship season jersey. If anyone has pictures, please post them! Is this correct for what I am looking for? Back Front

I've had this jersey in authentic for a year and a half now and haven't gotten around to Dubie-fying it.

For that one there are a few good choices you can go:

Dubielewicz (31)

Nielsen (51)

Bergenheim (10)

Hunter (21)

DiPietro (29)

Thanks! Only problem mine has the Isles shoulder patch, so that eliminates the Hunter and Ricky D and the Frans picture is the third after they changed the blue Sound Tigers logo. I was thinking about Bergie, Dubie, or Bruno...there had to be someone better lol (think Tamby :thumbsup: ). It is from the Mapletoft, Hamilton, Rourke, Colley, team(s).

Your Spot On with Colley on your Bullies..

The #9 is a classic number and your story is good enough to roll with that choice..

The way Bergenheim plays he is a great choice in my opinion. The number 10 is a great number to go with as well..

52215934.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDBFC9A894F2B607F76E7EFADF5D878FAFB1B1867E9E63E6B3F06BF04B24B4128C

I'm having fun watching guys like Bergy and Teddy Purcell light it up for the Bolts..

Your Spot On with Colley on your Bullies..

The #9 is a classic number and your story is good enough to roll with that choice..

The way Bergenheim plays he is a great choice in my opinion. The number 10 is a great number to go with as well..

Thanks! With the Bullies, I was also thinking about Stirling, Moreland, Foster, and Curtin, but Colley will probably be the best choice!

I might hold off on the BST...I need to pull out my Isles yearbook lol :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Winner of Finland's first World Hockey Championship: Jarmo Myllys

That GAA of 5.85 for the North Stars is kinda ugly!

His last name is so clutch. Plus its obscure!

I agree....sweet name. And I'm in the camp of "the more obscure, the better".

Go JP Parise on the North Stars (did he even wear that jersey for them? He was a North Star about 20 years before I was born lol)

...do I go Broten or Bellows?

Larry Murphy.

Winner of Finland's first World Hockey Championship: Jarmo Myllys

I hate you guys....

C'mon Chris, you have to make that a Jon Casey.

Bobby Smith!

Go JP Parise on the North Stars (did he even wear that jersey for them? He was a North Star about 20 years before I was born lol)

I really, really, hate you guys...

:noway: