walzthewarrior

Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

1,653 posts in this topic

hmm, Kesler is definitely a super intriguing option. Burrows didnt wear the white though I dont think

edit: haha bingo Walz, you nailed both! I'm trying to get my Naslunds completed, and I already have a D.Sedin kit on hand, so those were my two choices. But Kesler did wear that model for a few games rocking his rookie #20.

btw, are those Vs easy to locate on eBay?

But Kesler did wear that model for a few games rocking his rookie #20.

btw, are those Vs easy to locate on eBay?

Go for it!

The Vintage Vs aren't too hard to locate on eBay. I believe I saw some not too long ago.

The Vintage Vs aren't too hard to locate on eBay. I believe I saw some not too long ago.

All I found on ebay was a Anson Carter replica.

How are these in terms of legitimacy?

Vintage V #1

Vintage V #2

They are reproductions.

I need to find a seam ripper. I'm pretty sure I have a few replica vintage jerseys I can harvest a V from..

How are these in terms of legitimacy?

Vintage V #1

Vintage V #2

I thought you were talking about the white Canucks vintage jersey. Although you might want to contact customer support on this one since it has no picture.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/CDA/details-06.cfm?sku=81645

Am I the only person here not seeing any of these posted images?

Gettyimages pictures are tricky. Click on reply, copy and paste the link from there into your address bar or w/e, once the image has been loaded and cached or cookied or w/e the technical term is, it'll show up in the forum post

I thought you were talking about the white Canucks vintage jersey. Although you might want to contact customer support on this one since it has no picture.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/CDA/details-06.cfm?sku=81645

Sick find, thanks man :thumbsup: . Although I've heard they charge some comical shipping fees for something in a letter mail envelope. I'll fire off an email though!

If those patches are legit it might make sense to go in with forum members who need them and buy a few of them and split the costs of shipping.

If those patches are legit it might make sense to go in with forum members who need them and buy a few of them and split the costs of shipping.

I know Mike/Brilliant bought a few from RCS and even was nice enough to slap one on a Habs vintage jersey for me. I believe they are the real deal (I don't have the jersey atm as he's waiting for a kit to put on it as well).

hmm just made an order and apparently it auto forced me to check out in CAD$ on RCS's website. However, the CAD total is higher than the USD total, and right now with CAD being worth a solid 3 cents more than USD, it feels like I got reamed pretty hard...

hmm just made an order and apparently it auto forced me to check out in CAD$ on RCS's website. However, the CAD total is higher than the USD total, and right now with CAD being worth a solid 3 cents more than USD, it feels like I got reamed pretty hard...

Really? For me it shows $2 for either currency.

Really? For me it shows $2 for either currency.

check the Canucks x-theme pro jersey

109/129

check the Canucks x-theme pro jersey

109/129

It's been like that for awhile.

I have extra "V" patches that I bought from RCS if anybody is interested.

It's been like that for awhile.

Logically speaking, that makes no sense. Why would you charge 20% more on a jersey in a fund that is already worth what, 3% more?

I have extra "V" patches that I bought from RCS if anybody is interested.

Wish I had waited. Naturally, their customer service replies within 5 minutes before I checkout and can't be found after I check out :rolleyes:

Hey I think I know where that white Jersey came from :P

Glad you are finally getting in customized I know I wasn't ever unfortunately.

Anyone have any suggestions for this Minnesota jersey I got from JeffB? I'm fairly confident it is from 2002. I was planning on making this a Paul Martin jersey if he re-signed with the Devils but since he didn't, does anyone have a recommendation for a key player from that championship team?

2071933180104519994S500x500Q85.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions for this Minnesota jersey I got from JeffB? I'm fairly confident it is from 2002. I was planning on making this a Paul Martin jersey if he re-signed with the Devils but since he didn't, does anyone have a recommendation for a key player from that championship team?

Jordan Leopold?

The best thing you can do is burn that Minnesota jersey. Who likes $h!t brown and p!$$ yellow for jersey colors anyways.

GROSS

;)

Vanek would be nice, they wore Mission jerseys that year though. After doing some research on the 2002 Frozen Four I think Potulny is an easy choice, but thanks for the input guys! Now I just need to find good pictures of the name, numbers, and alternate captain's A, and pick up the patch.

EDIT: Upon further review, they only wore the white jersey in the Frozen Four, so no patch for this one.

The best thing you can do is burn that Minnesota jersey. Who likes $h!t brown and p!$$ yellow for jersey colors anyways.

GROSS

;)

Hey I have a Travis Zajac UND jersey too so I'm neutral! :P