Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

It was a vintage 2004 rangers white jersey and a 2012 all star game for customization. Possibly the 2004 is harder to do? Also, sent a 2012 Lundqvist ASG jersey, Rangers blue gretzky, and Messier TBTC to be patched up. Did not think it would take this long. Oh well - can't really do anything about it now

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's definitely true that current styles are faster, I want to say when I had 3 devils jerseys done last year the turnaround was something crazy like 19 days.

I don't expect less than 3 months generally. Keeps me from getting agitated.

They have never done any of my stuff that fast. I think I had one in 5 weeks once. That was the fastest.

It was a vintage 2004 rangers white jersey and a 2012 all star game for customization. Possibly the 2004 is harder to do? Also, sent a 2012 Lundqvist ASG jersey, Rangers blue gretzky, and Messier TBTC to be patched up. Did not think it would take this long. Oh well - can't really do anything about it now

They had to order hazmat suits and take precautions to keep your creepy Rangers stuff away from the really awesome Devils stuff.

Mystery solved!!

Still haven't been able to decide who to put on my 2016 Hawks stadium series sweater. I can forget the memory of the game but can't get rid of the sweater...

Still haven't been able to decide who to put on my 2016 Hawks stadium series sweater. I can forget the memory of the game but can't get rid of the sweater...

Yeah, I was going to send mine off a few weeks ago but they got blasted so bad that no one really felt like a great option. The original plan was Seabrook.

Considering it's a goalie cut that's probably a good idea. I own the Ryan Bourque gamer. It's a beautiful jersey.

Several teams have done those in the AHL, and they always look awesome.

Yeah, I was going to send mine off a few weeks ago but they got blasted so bad that no one really felt like a great option. The original plan was Seabrook.

That was my original thought too. Really want a Seabs. But felt I might just get him on an away instead. Also considered Turbo, or TVR just to do something different.

Re: EPS turnaround times:

Quickest was about 20 days. That was a current style Devils.

Longest for me was almost exactly 5 months.

Re: EPS turnaround times:

Quickest was about 20 days. That was a current style Devils.

Longest for me was almost exactly 5 months.

My current Devils never get done that quick!!

My current Devils never get done that quick!!

I was surprised too when I got my invoice. It was for a replica jersey I had made up into a Jagr back in the summer of 2013.

I was surprised too when I got my invoice. It was for a replica jersey I had made up into a Jagr back in the summer of 2013.

Shocking. Thinking about it, most of my Edge Devils jerseys I have sent were stripped, which meant cleaning, which means they would never have been done in 20 days. The one I have in my possession now would also fall into that category.

I'm not sure if you guys were aware of this, but ProStockHockey.com has a pretty good price on team issued Yotes and Blues jerseys that they have in stock. That being said, I grabbed a PHX shoulder patched Maroon home in a 58+ (yay! Weight loss!) and was wondering who to put on it. I was thinking of Scott for this one and Doan on my CCM Kachina replica I bought this year.

Since I trust the opinions of those of you I've interacted with, I thought it'd be cool to see what you thought!

I would do Scott just for the story this year.

I am tempted to get an all star jersey from JB just for that reason alone......but customizing it accurately may turn out to be more of a headache than it's worth

What was I thinking? You saved me from a foul!

Doan for the win on the Maroon, maybe on the Kachina as well.

Scott never wore that jersey. He didn't sign there until this past offseason.

Hmmmm yes you are right.....didn't think of that...my bad...almost guided him right into a jersey foul there...

It's ok, I should have known better than that :)

My first two made-in-Canada authentics are on their way: a 1.0 Stars and an 05-07 Sens alternate. Convince me why I shouldn't go with Modano and Heatley (#50in07) respectively.

Edited by TheKevinShow

So...the Blue jackets 3rd jersey I bought from Jersey, that took forever, has a vector neck logo. I didn't know they made those with the vector logo. I was planning on making a Saad jersey. How much of a jersey foul would it be if I still went ahead and still made a Saad jersey, or is there any better option? Did Boone Jenner ever wear the Vector logo? And what are the odds or finding a Reebok logo that is cream with dark blue lettering.

Out of all the crap I had to go through, I didn't research the jersey enough - go figure!!!

So...the Blue jackets 3rd jersey I bought from Jersey, that took forever, has a vector neck logo. I didn't know they made those with the vector logo. I was planning on making a Saad jersey. How much of a jersey foul would it be if I still went ahead and still made a Saad jersey, or is there any better option? Did Boone Jenner ever wear the Vector logo? And what are the odds or finding a Reebok logo that is cream with dark blue lettering.

Out of all the crap I had to go through, I didn't research the jersey enough - go figure!!!

what a way to end it.....well at least you are not out the money and the headache is over.

Small victories...