Some Excellent Deals on Blanks added to the Meigray Clearance Section

iggygoalie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in the Toronto jersey but can someone like me who wears L in 550 size fit in a 54? Also could I fit in a 54 edge? Also how much is shipping to Canada for Meigray?

Edit: I see shipping is $30.

$60 shipping to the UK!

buy 2+ and its $60-70 so that may be an incentive!

those 54 6100's are huge and will probably not fit you (I can barely get away with wearing a 52). I think a 54 6100 works out to about the same size as a 58 edge.

Is it safe to assume that even though it only shows one listing, that they have more than one of each jersey? Cause when I bought the jersey yesterday it still shows up on the clearance page.

Is it safe to assume that even though it only shows one listing, that they have more than one of each jersey? Cause when I bought the jersey yesterday it still shows up on the clearance page.

I do know from experience they can have multiple jerseys, with just one listing but their system is also notoriously slow in updating something is sold out.

Normally if you can get to the payment screen and haven't gotten an error, you should be okay. But I do know of one instance someone told me about where MeiGray had to contact them and say the item was no longer available after they had successfully checked out online.

To increase the quantity of the same jersey, just keep adding the same jersey to your cart.

Thats what I do lol. Need to find out if I have time or not to buy one. :thumbsup:

Great deals. This will be difficult to resist.

I'm always curious when people say something doesn't fit because it's too big, or that they're looking at 48s or something.

Are some of you just generally opposed to a baggy jersey? I've always tended to like jerseys baggy. I don't want them to fit like a normal shirt, far from it in fact. I'm not an overly huge guy, but I'm comfortable in pretty much anything so long as it's baggy vs tight. For example, I'd hate to have any jersey fit so close that I couldn't wear a hoodie or a couple of compression style shirts under it.

Well I'm not opposed to a baggy jersey, but there's baggy, and then there's parachute sized. For example, in Edge, I'll wear anywhere between 52-56, with 52 being a little snug (for now) and 56 being baggy but not overbearingly baggy. I see no reason to go any higher than that. With CCM I believe I have a 48 which either fits good, or is a bit tight around the waist, so I'd go a size or two higher on that. But obviously too small is too small. As for sweatshirts, I don't wear those under jerseys, but I will wear a t-shirt and occasionally a long sleeve under armour style shirt if I'm standing outside after waiting for autographs, cause I don't take a jacket to games.

Well I'm not opposed to a baggy jersey, but there's baggy, and then there's parachute sized. For example, in Edge, I'll wear anywhere between 52-56, with 52 being a little snug (for now) and 56 being baggy but not overbearingly baggy. I see no reason to go any higher than that. With CCM I believe I have a 48 which either fits good, or is a bit tight around the waist, so I'd go a size or two higher on that. But obviously too small is too small. As for sweatshirts, I don't wear those under jerseys, but I will wear a t-shirt and occasionally a long sleeve under armour style shirt if I'm standing outside after waiting for autographs, cause I don't take a jacket to games.

not to derail, but this is exactly what I do. i hate messing with a coat over a jersey. I will wear several 'workout' type shirts or the thinner easton hockey gear under a jersey, or a hoodie, if I have to just to avoid screwing with a coat.

Yeah for me it's easy cause I live with the subway right on my corner and MSG is right on top of Penn Station so I don't even need the under armour unless I plan on going early or staying late for autographs.

Great deals. This will be difficult to resist.

I'm always curious when people say something doesn't fit because it's too big, or that they're looking at 48s or something.

Are some of you just generally opposed to a baggy jersey? I've always tended to like jerseys baggy. I don't want them to fit like a normal shirt, far from it in fact. I'm not an overly huge guy, but I'm comfortable in pretty much anything so long as it's baggy vs tight. For example, I'd hate to have any jersey fit so close that I couldn't wear a hoodie or a couple of compression style shirts under it.

For me, I dont want a jersey that will fit a family of 3 on myself. Jerseys that have a few inches bigger than t-shirts are my preference type of fit. I may push a 52 in authentics but generally i find 48 (or 46 on pre reebok edges) perfect cut. The sales like meigrey are good for some but for ones like me it doesnt because not everyone needs giant/fat/equipment sizes.

I'm happy to say I just got a tracking number in an e-mail so I'm definitely getting mine. I wish they still had tags on them...

It should be "tag" not "tags". Meigray jersey only have the size hang tag :thumbsup:

There won't be any of those "MY NHL" type tag