Heat Pressed mark on MLB Jersey

bluejacket

I have an authentic Reds road cool base jersey and it looks like they heat press on the name and number before stitching them. There is a square around the name and number where the color of the jersey is off. Is there anyway to fix this. Jersey came from Models BTW.

What you're saying is it looks like you can see the outline of where the heat-presser was applied to the jersey? If that's what you mean, you're screwed. That won't come out at all. You should see if they'd take it back because that's just being careless with the machinery.

What you're saying is it looks like you can see the outline of where the heat-presser was applied to the jersey? If that's what you mean, you're screwed. That won't come out at all. You should see if they'd take it back because that's just being careless with the machinery.

Yeah that is what I think is going on with it. You can only see it in the right light. I would guess they will not take it back since I have had it for three weeks now and don't have the tags.

Good God man! Clean your friggin room, will ya? That's disgusting!

That really is ridiculous though. I don't know why they feel the need to spot-weld the twill on with so much heat like that. It doesn't take too much to just hold it down for a quick stitch. All this crap and other related issues are why I chose to do all my own stuff a long time ago.

I was always wondering what that was and that picture is from June 18, 2008...right before Finals and Regents (I think only NY schools have to deal with them, but they are a joke..but still need to study), so the room was a little messy lol.

Yeah that is how it looks, but not as bad. I could never get it to show up in a photo. I also noticed today that you can see the same mark on the front of the jersey from where they put the numbers on.

• 2 weeks later...

Good God man! Clean your friggin room, will ya? That's disgusting!

I am doing a full clean up of my room and found 9 Isles autographs (Sopel, Snow, 2x Cairns, Kvasha, Bates, Isbister, Martinek, and a Hunter rookie year). In a non-weird way, I thought of you :thumbsup:

Yeah, definitely. I don't need other guys thinking about me in or around the bed. Now, if your name was Nicole Ray, then we could make it work I think.