Playoffs 2011

OR68

Then he'll be right for once. :0

Lets find out

Bruins in 6

(Shenanigans, if the Canucks win the Cup because of that, you are sending me the Moose jersey..right? :P)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed a few things in Boston's ECF series win:

1. Dwayne Roloson's "perfect" record in elimination games is gone.

2. Roloson's 2.01 GAA is over too. So much for all the media saying how great a goalie he is. :lol: Honestly, the guy is not even that great. He had a good defense in front of him that made plays, thus inflating his numbers. Then you can look at the games where Tampa's D was out of position and what happened? Roloson gave up 3, 4, or 5 goals. :lol:

3. That REALLY annoying Tampa Bay broadcaster is finally silenced. I'd love to scream in his ears, "THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTING HAVE LOST THE SERIES TO THE BOSTON BRUINS!!! BOSTON IS CUP BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D

I enjoyed a few things in Boston's ECF series win:

1. Dwayne Roloson's "perfect" record in elimination games is gone.

2. Roloson's 2.01 GAA is over too. So much for all the media saying how great a goalie he is. :lol: Honestly, the guy is not even that great. He had a good defense in front of him that made plays, thus inflating his numbers. Then you can look at the games where Tampa's D was out of position and what happened? Roloson gave up 3, 4, or 5 goals. :lol:

3. That REALLY annoying Tampa Bay broadcaster is finally silenced. I'd love to scream in his ears, "THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTING HAVE LOST THE SERIES TO THE BOSTON BRUINS!!! BOSTON IS CUP BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D

Also no more of those clapper things that the Tampa fans had. :D:thumbsup:

Both goalies played very well in Game 1. Thought it was going to go to OT for a little bit there.

Both goalies played very well in Game 1. Thought it was going to go to OT for a little bit there.

Regulation Baby! :)

The shut out count to.. nice :)

That guy is a complete joke. He alone is a reason to never root for Tampa Bay.

IMO even though Luongo got the shutout and win, I still believe Thomas played a better game. He made some pretty amazing saves, especially on that break away and a couple others. I don't think Luongo was tested as much as Thomas. But that is a testament on how good Vancouver plays defense.

This series is far from over. Boston is still in it despite being down 0-1. I also have to admit the officiating was pretty bad. I watched from half way of the 2nd period to the end and I do NOT believe Boston had a PP opportunity...... while Vancouver had at least 5. <_<