Playoffs 2011

OR68

The playoffs are here after a long regular season. What are everyones predictions for this years tilt?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The playoffs are here after a long regular season. What are everyones predictions for this years tilt?

I think Washington's going to make a run this year. Also I don't think Vancouver is going to get out of the second round this year again.

My predicition is a Washington/Anaheim final with Washington winning the cup.

I don't really mind who wins as long as Montreal gets booted out A.S.A.P.

I think Washington's going to make a run this year. Also I don't think Vancouver is going to get out of the second round this year again.

I don't really mind who wins as long as Montreal gets booted out A.S.A.P.

My sentiments exactly!! Just like I heard on the radio about the Habs clinching a playoff spot, the DJ said "Montreal just guaranteed they will play exactly 4 more games than the Leafs this season"

coach550x338.jpg

Actually thanks to the Winter Classic curse the Caps are guaranteed to make the finals this year. I can actually see it happening because the East is a big pile of crap this year and greenlife52 probably won't be there to screw the Caps over in the early rounds. Then the curse will kick into full effect in the finals when that retarded douchebag returns and the "coach" will give him 30 minutes every game to lose all four.

I just hope it's not SJ that comes out of the West, but with my luck that will happen.

Rangers in 4.

You heard me.

In quote of WFAN's own Steve Sommers "Rangers...in...7".

b**** please.

Caps in 3.

EDIT: OH ###### ###### ###### ###### ###### ###### ###### greenlife52 is back. Rongos in 2.

ok if you wanna play that way.

Pen's in 6. even WITHOUT Crosby or Malkin. (ya right!)

coach550x338.jpg

Actually thanks to the Winter Classic curse the Caps are guaranteed to make the finals this year. I can actually see it happening because the East is a big pile of crap this year and greenlife52 probably won't be there to screw the Caps over in the early rounds. Then the curse will kick into full effect in the finals when that retarded douchebag returns and the "coach" will give him 30 minutes every game to lose all four.

I just hope it's not SJ that comes out of the West, but with my luck that will happen.

Yea, It kind of suchs when the Team from the Western Conference is a 3 hour time difference away. Some of us old folks cant stay up past 9:30 for the finish of a game let alone the start of one. Starting work at 4:00AM kind of takes the fun away from it all.

I was also thinking rangers in 6 (any other number of games would go to the Caps winning the series).

Philly in 6

Habs in 6

Pit in 7 (Hope I am wrong)

Chicago in 6

LA in 6 (Quick will stand on his ear!)

Detroit in 5

Nashville in 7

EDIT: Here is my bracket:

Eastern:

Philly in 7 over the rangers

Pens (Or Lightning if they win) in 6 over Montreal

Flyers over Pens in 7

Western:

Wings in 6 over Hawks

Kings in 6 over Preds

Wings over Kings in 6

Stanley Cup Final:

Wings in 7 over Flyers

Buncha a******* in here. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Caps in 3Rongos in 2 ###### YOU GREENLIFE52

SlugsSabres in 7

Les Crabitants in 7

Yinzers in 5

Cänücks in 6

Sharks in 4

Detroit in 6

Anaheim in 6

I definitely wasn't being serious thinking the Rangers will win. I was just pushing buttons. The only chance they have is if Lundqvist can pitch three shutouts and Gaborik scores more goals in the series than he did all year. So, in other words...yeah, right. I picked Washington to go to the Finals earlier in 2011 and I still stick to that.

I definitely wasn't being serious thinking the Rangers will win. I was just pushing buttons. The only chance they have is if Lundqvist can pitch three shutouts and Gaborik scores more goals in the series than he did all year. So, in other words...yeah, right. I picked Washington to go to the Finals earlier in 2011 and I still stick to that.

Yeah, these guys picking the Flyers sure haven't been watching them recently, I am rooting for them but this sure isn't the same team from the first half of the season... :unsure:

You guys picking the Flyers in 5 are either joking or don't watch a lot of either of those teams games. + Pronger could be out for the first 2 games and Lindy is 8-2 starting on the road in the playoffs. I'm not saying I think the sabres have it or anything like that but if you think they could only beat the flyers once in 5 games thats a pretty bold statement.

You guys picking the Flyers in 5 are either joking or don't watch a lot of either of those teams games. + Pronger could be out for the first 2 games and Lindy is 8-2 starting on the road in the playoffs. I'm not saying I think the sabres have it or anything like that but if you think they could only beat the flyers once in 5 games thats a pretty bold statement.

And they beat the Flyers in OT last week in a VERY meaningful game. I wouldn't want Buffalo in the 1st round, that's all I have to say.