Playoffs 2011

OR68

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Boudreau you seem to know how to talk $hit on here when your team wins. I'd love to see you do the same once the CrAPS get KO'ed in several weeks. :D

Patrick Kaleta is a royal douchebag.

That is all

hahahaha!

Too funny.

hahahaha!

Too funny.

Did you happen to see him the other night? Nik Zherdev had his back against the door of the Sabres bench (there was a scrum going on) and Kaleta opened the bench door (he was on the bench) so Zherdev fell into the bench backwards.

Here is his response.

My link

Okay Andrew Ference 2.0.

Do they really think we are stupid?

Not to get into this with you over 'intent' but McCormick was on a change, if Z fell in so be it. If all things were 'fair' and clean in hockey the freaking broad street bullies would have won 0 cups. Things all of a sudden become egregious when your team is on the other end of questionable plays. You support a team that Pronger plays for, wake up! All I have heard from flyers fan players and coaches this whole series is complaining. If you want Kaleta to stop then just mail the '75 cup rings to western ny.

Go Preds!

What a great playoffs this has been so far. Montreal- Boston has been great, the Blackhawks getting up off the mat. The Sharks big comeback. Has round 1 ever been this good?

1991-92. Six Game 7's in the first round! This year's have been great thus far though. I nearly jumped through the ceiling when Ennis scored tonight. Here's hoping Chicago can pull off the greatest comeback ever too.

EDIT: And how incredible was that Bobby Ryan goal last night? Holy crap; I thought Lemieux had come out of retirement and put on a Ducks jersey. That was something else.

You can go ###### yourself. I was going to PM some good news, but now. Meh.

Was there a game yesterday?

:trollface:

Hossa's strength on the puck is the reason why Chicago won tonight. I don't remember a quarter finals being as exciting as this one in a while. So many good series.

Luongo is possibly the most overrated goaltender in a long time. Talk about choke jobs in every single pressure situation he ever encountered (playoffs olympics etc.). If they lose game 7, it is just icing on the cake.

Sabres/Flyers game 7. Hoping the Sabres can pull it off, it has been a pretty rough series so far though.

Honestly IMO Richards should NOT even be playing in this game tonight! I cannot, cannot, cannot believe the NHL did not suspend him, or as of this moment has NOT suspended Ryan Malone for his cheap hit last night on Pascal Dupuis!!! I don't get it, I really don't. The league institutes rule 48 to PREVENT hits to the head. In this playoff season there has definitely been hits to the head!!! What does the league do? Lay down WEAK 1 or 2 gamers for them. It's really ironic they don't actually suspend the cheap hits. :noway: The NHL is turning into a garage league.

Well that officially sucked. Flyers completely outplayed the Sabres in game 7. Sabres looked like a team that should have been in the Draft Lottery and not in the playoffs. Oh well, time to just watch the playoffs and wait for next year.

As for the rest of this year, Go Sharks. Gotta cheer for someone.

Toews and Crawford put this team on their backs (in the "Greg Jennings" Madden game voice).

Very exciting game. I hope Chi-town pulls out the win. The Canucks fans are pretty annoying (no offense to any on here), especially on Hockeybuzz.com. Its not like they can actually talk crap about other teams because they haven't won a thing, but they run their mouths.

The thing that bothers me about the Hawks is the bandwagoners, but that is everywhere. At least the Canucks fans are genuinely fans.