Playoffs 2011

OR68

Honestly IMO Richards should NOT even be playing in this game tonight! I cannot, cannot, cannot believe the NHL did not suspend him, or as of this moment has NOT suspended Ryan Malone for his cheap hit last night on Pascal Dupuis!!! I don't get it, I really don't. The league institutes rule 48 to PREVENT hits to the head. In this playoff season there has definitely been hits to the head!!! What does the league do? Lay down WEAK 1 or 2 gamers for them. It's really ironic they don't actually suspend the cheap hits. :noway: The NHL is turning into a garage league.

Turning into a garage league? It's already there.

Since it's obviously okay with the powers-that-be to hit players from behind, in the head, etc., I've changed my mind on Matt Cooke...I want to see him back with the Pens next season, and I want him to actually kill someone.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toews and Crawford put this team on their backs (in the "Greg Jennings" Madden game voice).

Very exciting game. I hope Chi-town pulls out the win. The Canucks fans are pretty annoying (no offense to any on here), especially on Hockeybuzz.com. Its not like they can actually talk crap about other teams because they haven't won a thing, but they run their mouths.

The thing that bothers me about the Hawks is the bandwagoners, but that is everywhere. At least the Canucks fans are genuinely fans.

Not offended at all. :thumbsup: But Canucks fans at the Canucks forums can get very annoying by making a topic about how there is a conspiracy theory in the NHL which by all means is illegal. In the end it was a hard fought series and the Canucks got the win. Much respects to the Hawks.

Karma is a b****, Yinzers. :lol:

Washington will have its day dude, trust me. And Ovechdic* will get his too when one day someone will put a HUGE hit on him. He'll finally get what he deserves for skating around on the ice hitting everyone like a reckless piece of garbage. Maybe he'll actually learn how to speak English first. :lol:

I think it's more that the NHL didn't want to suspend key players that could determine the results of the whole series instead of just one game, since both would be game 7's. Which, seems to have been the case most of the year with the exception of the Cooke suspension.

I think it's more that the NHL didn't want to suspend key players that could determine the results of the whole series instead of just one game, since both would be game 7's. Which, seems to have been the case most of the year with the exception of the Cooke suspension.

Well I can understand that. And it makes sense. But don't try to tell me the referees have NOT called really questionable penalties with the game on the line. A example that sticks out in my mind is Game 5 of the Flyers/Sabres series where the referees called a REALLY shaky penalty with less than 2 minutes left in the 3rd period in a 3-3 game. The Flyers didn't score on the PP, but are you going to tell me the refs weren't trying to play a role in finishing that game? Had the Flyers scored all we would have heard is the referees giving them the game on a crappy call.

Honestly though, if a player puts a hit on an opponent that is suspension worthy, then he should pay the price and his team should suffer. I don't 100% agree with not giving any suspensions because its the playoffs or because its Game 7.

Washington will have its day dude, trust me. And Ovechdic* will get his too when one day someone will put a HUGE hit on him. He'll finally get what he deserves for skating around on the ice hitting everyone like a reckless piece of garbage. Maybe he'll actually learn how to speak English first. :lol:

It's easy to be reckless when you don't have to fight.

ovechkin.jpg

Not for nothing, but everyone on TSN including Kerry Fraser all agreed that no suspension was the right call on the Richards hit.

And they shouldnt suspend based on the injury. In game 6 Myers went flying at Versteeg with an elbow. If Versteeg hadnt literally gotten out of the way at the last second, its an elbow right to the head. Intent should be taken into consideration as well

Please tell me YOU speak a couple languages. I'd like to see you go to another country and work. There is a whole big world out there beyond PA....No need to get personal here.

Please tell me YOU speak a couple languages. I'd like to see you go to another country and work. There is a whole big world out there beyond PA....No need to get personal here.

Słuchaj!

Przepraszam bardzo, panu! Przykro mi, że pan nie wie, że ja mówię po polsku. :blush: Myślę, że pan jest chujem! :P

Pens in 9.

Honestly man, I am glad the Penguins season is over. I could NOT take it anymore watching their games and seeing them FAIL MISERABLY trying to score goals. But I am pretty excited for next season already. Crosby and Malkin will be back and then Penguins/Capitals games can be FAIR, instead of Wash being fully healthy and barely beating a depleted Penguins squad.

Honestly man, I am glad the Penguins season is over. I could NOT take it anymore watching their games and seeing them FAIL MISERABLY trying to score goals. But I am pretty excited for next season already. Crosby and Malkin will be back and then Penguins/Capitals games can be FAIR, instead of Wash being fully healthy and barely beating a depleted Penguins squad.

Trash talk aside, Bylsma and company did an amazing to even get that team to a game 7 on home ice with all that they had to deal with. It just looked like they ran out of gas after playing over their heads for so long.

Słuchaj!

Przepraszam bardzo, panu! Przykro mi, że pan nie wie, że ja mówię po polsku. :blush: Myślę, że pan jest chujem! :P

Słuchaj!

Very good! I was in Poland last summer! Beautiful country! I don't speak the language but I do know that I have the ultimate respect for those who are here trying to learn English. So many of us here feel that everyone, everywhere should know and speak our language, even when we are in their country... I was actually embarassed by some Americans we saw on a train who were being rude to the ticket takers cause their English was limited...Remember, when ripping Ovie, you're also ripping Malkin as well. They both are in the same boat here. So maybe you are a chuj. :D We are not allowed to talk about D1ck's Sporting goods on this fourm, are we?

Very good! I was in Poland last summer! Beautiful country! I don't speak the language but I do know that I have the ultimate respect for those who are here trying to learn English. So many of us here feel that everyone, everywhere should know and speak our language, even when we are in their country... I was actually embarassed by some Americans we saw on a train who were being rude to the ticket takers cause their English was limited...Remember, when ripping Ovie, you're also ripping Malkin as well. They both are in the same boat here. So maybe you are a chuj. :D We are not allowed to talk about D1ck's Sporting goods on this fourm, are we?

I know man, I was just teasing about Ovechkin learning English. Yes Malkin needs to improve his as well. I didn't know you are a Caps fan.

Anyone watching the Predators/Canucks right now? Rinne has been UNBELIEVABLE despite giving up the goal. I don't think I've seen a sharper goalie in these playoffs than him tonight. B) The series should be interesting as well. Nashville is underrated and a lot of people have not gotten the opportunity to watch them play. I can see this one going the distance too. But IMO it's a matter of which goalie blinks first.

EDIT: Haha, so you did pick up some vocabulary while you were there? :D

Did anyone else notice that the California teams have worn nothing but their thirds at home thus far in the playoffs? Strange.

Go Wings.

Tampa Bay continues to impress me. I would love to see Roli hoist the Cup. The guy deserves it. Nobody works harder than him. I unfortunately missed the game due to my 7 pm to 10 pm nap, but I am watching the Wings-Sharks.

Wings over Sharks in 6

Predators over Canucks in 7

Bolts over Caps in 6

Flyers over Bruins in 7