Is this one of the new 11-12 jerseys?

OR68

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the reebok word is NOT on the front like that. I think it looks horrendous there and i think it looks better with the vector period.

Thats pretty interesting and it could be but check these sharks jerseys out, the quality just seems to good for them to be fake

Sharks Jerseys

It's either fake or a homemade jersey. The seller said in his listing that he is using some game cloth material and not edge material. Logos are obviously wrong but you probably knew that. Doesn't the game wear jerseys have the Reebok word mark embroidered on to the jersey?

Quality looks far too good to be homemade and reebok could finally be dumping the edge material and the logos are all current sharks logos, could be a concept design etc.

I have to say gamewear because of the Reebok word mark is on the front and the vector is on the back as said on this website.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-hockey-uncrested-jersey-25p00-sjo-jr.html

As for the logos they are probably sewn on.

Wow - I hope that Frolov Rangers is some horrible mistake. Granted the Reebok on the back neck is better than on the front like the gamewears, but it's still horrible.

As for the Sharks, I think they are just gamewear jerseys someone added some custom patches to.

Wow - I hope that Frolov Rangers is some horrible mistake. Granted the Reebok on the back neck is better than on the front like the gamewears, but it's still horrible.

As for the Sharks, I think they are just gamewear jerseys someone added some custom patches to.

I agree with the Reebok on the back of the neck, it really looks horrible but unfortunately it does match information that was posted on this board recently.

I agree with formyhunny and akteon about the Sharks ones being Reebok Gamewear with stitched on logos. Edge cut, no fight strap, Reebok logo by the neck and letter sizing. I've ordered two for hockey but they haven't arrived yet (three weeks and waiting whoohoo) but if I had them, I'm sure I could compare the necktags.

... I'm sure I could compare the necktags.

These two are 2010 RBK gamewear jerseys and the necktags match the Sharks one:

uk_2009_21_blue_f_sm.jpguk_2009_21_wht_f_sm.jpg

These two are 2010 RBK gamewear jerseys and the necktags match the Sharks one:

well played good sir. do those have fight straps?

The current North Dakota jerseys also feature the Wordmark on the front and same necktagging. However, the North Dakota jerseys have a vector logo on back neckline and no wordmark on sleeves.

siouxneck.jpg

well played good sir. do those have fight straps?

Nope. They are basically just uncrested Premier jerseys (alpha sizing etc.)

I think those Sioux are true Edge material game jerseys (fight straps, numeric sizing etc.) instead of just gamewear Premiers? I mean I would hope North Dakota NCAA D1 program has bigger budget than the University of Kentucky hockey ACHA D2 team :P

Yes, the North Dakota ones are full Edge 2.0 Authentics...fight strap, all proper materials, etc.

They do offer a Premier version to the public, and I think most of all the branding is the same...but I don't own one to compare to.

the ND ones are just 'mock' Gamewear jerseys it seems especially since the Reebok under the neck is a patch while the Gamewear ones are stitched right?

Also they had to change the tagging to the Gamewear tags because they can't be using NHL or AHL tagging

The day the jerseys start looking like both the Rangers and Sharks ones, either or, is the day I stop buying jerseys from Reebok.

• 1 month later...

What a stupid idea by who other than..... REEBOK! What do we know? :lol: I agree with above that if they do decide to do this I may STOP buying EDGE jerseys..... <_<

Just noticed that the Stanley Cup finals jerseys have Reebok instead of the vector.

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11667131&cp=3176443&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

i wonder if the teams will wear authentics in the finals.. im thinking no. they will just put the patch on the ones they have

i wonder if the teams will wear authentics in the finals.. im thinking no. they will just put the patch on the ones they have

I thought each team wears 2 new sets of each jersey for the playoffs?

But I think it is unlikely any jersey purchased from GSI will have the Reebok wordmark. They are going to roll with the FIFO (first in firs out) method, not LIFO (last in first out) method of selling inventory. Less jerseys to clearance when they make the switch

I thought each team wears 2 new sets of each jersey for the playoffs?

But I think it is unlikely any jersey purchased from GSI will have the Reebok wordmark. They are going to roll with the FIFO (first in firs out) method, not LIFO (last in first out) method of selling inventory. Less jerseys to clearance when they make the switch

Hmm do you study accounting? Jeez all I can think back to is high school accounting when I hear those terms!

Hmm do you study accounting? Jeez all I can think back to is high school accounting when I hear those terms!

Yup. I have my final (which really is a midterm. The teacher is soooo nice) on Wednesday and Thursday and I have been studying for it :thumbsup: