CHL jerseys...

LAKOTTA

:unsure:

anyone have any CHL jerseys floating around?

list 'em with what you want for 'em!!

:thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Any particular teams you are looking for? Or just CHL teams in general?

:unsure:

RIO GRANDE VALLEY KILLER BEES

17_ScarecrowsH_f.jpg

17_ScarecrowsH_b.jpg

I have this cool GW Bauer 1st year Topeka Scarecrows shirt but someone would have to offer me crazy $$$ to get it out of my hands say.... $500 ?

17_ScarecrowsH_f.jpg

17_ScarecrowsH_b.jpg

I have this cool GW Bauer 1st year Topeka Scarecrows shirt but someone would have to offer me crazy $$$ to get it out of my hands say.... $500 ?

sweet jersey!

B)

• 9 months later...

unsure.gif

RIO GRANDE VALLEY KILLER BEES

KILLER BEES SUSPEND OPERATIONS

The Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees are sad to announce that the franchise will not be operating in the Rio Grande Valley for the 2012-13 season. The economics of playing in the Valley are no longer financially viable.

With the loss of Laredo for this coming season and losses of close rivals such as Corpus Christi and Austin in recent years have created a larger financial burden than the team can bear.

“It is with regret that we have come to this point. Closing operations was never our first choice but after the Laredo announcement we took a long hard look and decided that we were left with no other options,” said Killer Bees President Trey Medlock. “It was a great nine-year ride and we were ready to continue but it’s just not possible given the current landscape of the Central Hockey League.”

The Killer Bees closest geographic rival for the 2012-13 season would have been the Texas Brahmas located near Fort Worth, Texas. The Allen Americans would be the only other in state franchise.

KILLER BEES SUSPEND OPERATIONS

The Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees are sad to announce that the franchise will not be operating in the Rio Grande Valley for the 2012-13 season. The economics of playing in the Valley are no longer financially viable.

With the loss of Laredo for this coming season and losses of close rivals such as Corpus Christi and Austin in recent years have created a larger financial burden than the team can bear.

“It is with regret that we have come to this point. Closing operations was never our first choice but after the Laredo announcement we took a long hard look and decided that we were left with no other options,” said Killer Bees President Trey Medlock. “It was a great nine-year ride and we were ready to continue but it’s just not possible given the current landscape of the Central Hockey League.”

The Killer Bees closest geographic rival for the 2012-13 season would have been the Texas Brahmas located near Fort Worth, Texas. The Allen Americans would be the only other in state franchise.

Always sad to see any team in any league shut down.

Corpus became financially untenable and dropped the team name to junior hockey. The Icebats shut down when the AHL moved into town, and when I was leaving that part of Texas their old barn at Chaparral Ice on I-35 was undergoing demolition. Allen and Ft Worth are close enough to maintain a rivalry and the DFW area is large enough to support them. I almost forgot about OKC and the Blazers going away when the AHL moved in there.

Sucks for that league and fans in the smaller outposts, but, on the whole the region is stepping up the rungs of the hockey league ladder with the AHL taking over in two former CHL towns.

Corpus became financially untenable and dropped the team name to junior hockey. The Icebats shut down when the AHL moved into town, and when I was leaving that part of Texas their old barn at Chaparral Ice on I-35 was undergoing demolition. Allen and Ft Worth are close enough to maintain a rivalry and the DFW area is large enough to support them. I almost forgot about OKC and the Blazers going away when the AHL moved in there.

Sucks for that league and fans in the smaller outposts, but, on the whole the region is stepping up the rungs of the hockey league ladder with the AHL taking over in two former CHL towns.

Plus the San Antonio Rampage...