Best place to get chinese knockoffs?

iggygoalie

Now before you all crucify me.....I would never buy a Chinese knockoff to wear.....I own about 20 game-worn jereys...a couple of authentics...and 0 knockoffs...

but a bunch of my buddies from my college are putting together a summer league team and need some cheap jerseys....and you can't get a decent set of customized jerseys with numbers for less than $40 each anywhere else.

Planning on ordering about 15 red Blackhawks jerseys....we really don't care what team, but it seems like most of these knockoff sites have alot of Blackhawks jerseys...

So....which of these sites have people purchased from? I want to make sure I don't get ripped off and I actually receive the jerseys.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could also get gamewear Chicago jersey from Hockey Giant for $30.

http://www.hockeygiant.com/ccmjer15kchi.html

We don't care about the team....but need numbers on the back. Doesn't look like those jerseys come with numbers...

Just buy these blank Tron jerseys...they will be available at the end of June: http://www.hockeytron.com/tron-hockey-equipment-jersey---socks.html

Again - no numbers... and the jerseys look really thin. Plus, can't wait till the end of June.

We don't care about the team....but need numbers on the back. Doesn't look like those jerseys come with numbers...

Hockey Giant also has heat press numbers for only $3.99

http://www.hockeygiant.com/heatpress1.html

Hockey Giant also has heat press numbers for only $3.99

http://www.hockeygiant.com/heatpress1.html

I think I'd go with something like this. Even the NHL quality KOHO shirts are $29,99. Add two numbers for $8 and it's a pretty cheap result. Practice type jerseys are under $20 + numbers.

Something else to consider, you'll probably want to wash a jersey you wear to actually play hockey in. No chinese knockoff I've ever seen (I accidentally bought one from ebay a few years ago) holds up well at all to even one washing, much less several. You can do better.

What if someone started a thread like this: "What's the best convenience store to rob? I don't have money for beer and cigarettes for me and my buddies. I'm not gonna shoot the clerk, just scare them." Absurd, right. How is this thread really any different? Guess what, it isn't.

Something else to consider, you'll probably want to wash a jersey you wear to actually play hockey in. No chinese knockoff I've ever seen (I accidentally bought one from ebay a few years ago) holds up well at all to even one washing, much less several. You can do better.

I had a Tavares Islanders 3rd jersey I played hockey in. 6 mos in I had to strip the numbers due to poor quality, and I just recently had to retire it because the front crest is falling apart. Thats probably after 10-15 washes.

What if someone started a thread like this: "What's the best convenience store to rob? I don't have money for beer and cigarettes for me and my buddies. I'm not gonna shoot the clerk, just scare them." Absurd, right. How is this thread really any different? Guess what, it isn't.

That is quite the stretch.

Generally, the gas stations near highway on/off ramps with the attached stop and goes are the easiest targets. Around 3 or 4 in the morning when theres no one else around, quick in/out, on the highway and off you go. Tie up the lone night clerk and it'll be a couple hours before the next customer rolls in before the cops are even alerted. Next question

Kind of harsh. Guy's just looking for the cheapest jerseys his team can play in. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like they're going to auction them off after the season as 'game worn' :)

I have no problem with wanting to buy jerseys at a reasonable price. There's not a person here who doesn't like that perspective.

The issue I have is being willing to support people who rip buyers off. They take advantage of people who lack the knowledge and experience we have gained and share here.

I suggest buying from someone with a good reputation and keep them in business rather than supporting rip-off artists that put perfectly good sellers out of business.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for the Hockey Giant links - looks like that might be a good way to go.

And rabinsurance, your "analogy" is taking this completely out of context.

Generally, the gas stations near highway on/off ramps with the attached stop and goes are the easiest targets. Around 3 or 4 in the morning when theres no one else around, quick in/out, on the highway and off you go. Tie up the lone night clerk and it'll be a couple hours before the next customer rolls in before the cops are even alerted. Next question

themoreyouknow.jpg

Theft is theft, no matter how you justify it. Buying counterfeit jerseys is stealing from the NHL, and legitimate retailers like our hosts. If someone copied something that you owned and was selling on ebay without your permission and depriving you of income, you might think differently. Shame on ANYONE here who condones this.

Theft is theft, no matter how you justify it. Buying counterfeit jerseys is stealing from the NHL, and legitimate retailers like our hosts. If someone copied something that you owned and was selling on ebay without your permission and depriving you of income, you might think differently. Shame on ANYONE here who condones this.

Gotta say......this is 100% correct.

If you just wanted a jersey with numbers, you can get them pretty cheap if you bulk order and single layer twill costs about $10 a jersey to get done...all said in done that would cost less than going the knock off route per shirt.