Greatest Day in American History

Until there's proof....don't believe the hype.....

I wanted the body here. The fact they dumped it in the sea raises a red flag.

I think the fact that we've already had threats of retaliation from other terrorist/al-Qaeda members is a fairly incriminating piece of evidence that he is, in fact, dead.

Until there's proof....don't believe the hype.....

A DNA test was actually conducted on the body. The results confirmed that it was Bin Laden's body and he was killed.

Sorry guys but this is the wrong topic for this forum. Peroid.

Your just asking for trouble and flame wars like you cant believe. You might also be unprepaired for someone who might have another view on the subject and open a can of worms that should of been kept closed in the first place!

I'm sure we are both happy he's gone for good now but you don't see anyone else posting about the Royal Wedding or the Canadian election today or ANYHTING else non-hockey related becuse this is a HOCKEY forum. Lets keep it that way.

Please leave the Politicis and Religion at home! If not be prepaired to hear another side. Like it or not.

You may offend a friend you never intened too or dig up posters who only care about touching on this subject only and NOT HOCKEY JERSEYS!

That is all I have to say about that.

P.S. Guess He wasen't living in a cave after all! :)

I'm sure we are both happy he's gone for good now but you don't see anyone else posting about the Royal Wedding or the Canadian election today or ANYHTING else non-hockey related becuse this is a HOCKEY forum. Lets keep it that way.

And this is essentially the "anything goes" section of the forum, for hockey or non-hockey related discussion. I don't see the problem.