Game used sticks

I was on NHL auctions tonight bidding on Cody McCormicks game used stick when...my computer locked up. Restarted it...auction over.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows where to look for another one? I'm pretty bummed out. I've seen the handle of the winner before too and I'm pretty sure he's a dealer which makes me double pissed because now if I want it I'm sure I'll have to pay even more through him.

Questions: Good game used stick resource?

How often do things go up from teams on NHL auctions?

Thanks guys.

Maybe contact the Sabres and see if they have any game-used item sales coming up.

The Isles have a game-used booth on the arena concourse. Sticks are usually $75 (unless you are Rick DiPietro or John Tavares)...the Isles also have a game-used equipment sale at the draft party (hopefully)

I would definitely just contact the Sabres directly. Like NYIJM29 said the Isles sell them directly at the booth on the arena concourse as well as at team stores and at the yearly draft party. The Sabres likely will be able to work something out. Especially if you're already in the Buffalo area.

Bad News, well for me at least. They only have a few players and no McCormick. Oh well.

Out of curiosity, did they tell you who they did have, and/or how much they're getting for them?

Leo, Tim C., Myers, Weber, Stafford, and a few more I can't recall. They are all in the $80's. Which I think is fair, it's less than the stick itself costs if your looking for a $300 stick at a discount.

Wow a Myers stick is only in the $80s? A broken Tavares game used stick is $400 and the Isles wanted $80 for a broken Calvin de Haan :blink: