It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

NICE Jay, I never saw that one on ebay but I'm glad it went to a good home. definitely adds a new element to your collection :thumbsup:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE Jay! I was actually wondering yesterday if you had picked that up. It is indeed QUITE obnoxious with all that crap on it!

I just finished this one up:

scirca2007bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

Holy smokes that Providence Bruins is gorgeous.

Pretty sharp Sweden Forsberg jersey too. Odd how they like to put the sponsor above the numbers and the name below. I'll never get used to that format.

A rare gamer for me! (I am going to try to photomatch it soon). This will be available for trade (for a blue wave era authentic Isles jersey or Sound Tigers/Bullies GW). Former Isle:

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5601.jpg

Photomatches: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/95728879/Getty-Images-Sport

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/95613732/Getty-Images-Sport

Edited by NYIJM29

nice pickup on the valiquette. i actually ordered a white and a navy. however, ive been hearing that steiner over-sold, so maybe i wont be getting the white. i didnt get a phone call from them today, so who knows?

nice pickup on the valiquette. i actually ordered a white and a navy. however, ive been hearing that steiner over-sold, so maybe i wont be getting the white. i didnt get a phone call from them today, so who knows?

Thanks! I saw you got the Parenteau I was after :thumbsup: . Either way, I am glad I have one. I don't have many gamers, so it is a nice start.

Former Islander??? Pfffft. What did he play for them; two games?? Dude, you now have yourself a Rangers game-worn jersey. Congratulations! You're now a Rangers fan! ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

I still have a hard time believing someone came in and just threw the entire Wolf Pack branding/identity package in the trash like that.

Former Islander??? Pfffft. What did he play for them; two games?? Dude, you now have yourself a Rangers game-worn jersey. Congratulations! You're now a Rangers fan! ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Haha...While with the Isles, he wore three different numbers and only played in 6 games! That takes skillz! (34, 40, and 62).

Using that logic, xcdude, CJ, and Flyhigh are all Isles fans...that means I did my job! Converting 2 ranger fans and a flyers' fan into Islander fans is easier than one thinks!

Always liked Valiquette. Its a cool name to say.

Here's the one I was waiting for all week long!

circa20102aReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

circa20102bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

NewYorkRangers85thanniversary4-vi.jpg

Photo-matched to a fight with Mike Richards on March 7, 2011 against the Flyers. The Rangers wore their road whites at home that day for some reason and ended up winning 7-0. There's a big old repair on the left arm, some washed out blood stains and it's littered with marks and pilling on the inside.

2500756070105558261S600x600Q85.jpg2620533190105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Picked this up Friday morning on a visit to Byronshockeyland.

Size 52 Nike Air-Knit White set 2 LOA from Milt Byron

White home gamer that Brind'Amour wore when filling in for Lindros as Captain during the 1998-1999 season after Lindros suffered a collapsed lung on April 2, 1999. Jersey has good wear with burns on both sleeves, fabric pulls, slash marks, puck marks, and minor pilling on the inside. There are also some unrepaired holes on the left sleeve.

That Brind'Amour is awesome!

Oh man, that one beats the Gagne 3rd all to hell, Rob. That's a dynamite pickup! Good wear too? I see some holes on the elbow there.

Thanks Mike,

I think it was an upgrade. It is pretty beat up. Gotta love the Brindy with the "C" right?

Nice Rangers jersey as well love the patch. That is a sweet addition.

Also, thanks Matt for the kind words.

Here's the one I was waiting for all week long!

Photo-matched to a fight with Mike Richards on March 7, 2011 against the Flyers. The Rangers wore their road whites at home that day for some reason and ended up winning 7-0. There's a big old repair on the left arm, some washed out blood stains and it's littered with marks and pilling on the inside.

Is that the one he also wore in the fight against Jack Hillen? That jersey was completely torn by the fighstrap area.

Mick...Go with Blake. The Sakics are everywhere. They're both great choices and they'd both be wins so you can't go wrong either way though. That's always a good place to be.

Mike...Outstanding Lidstrom. That's pretty.

Walz...Love the Hendricks. I don't think I'll ever agree with the Avs for not paying him what he asked for last off season.

Here's my latest, and thanks to Jeff for the heads up when it was posted.

Peter Forsberg 2007-2008 Euro-Tour game issue

This is all over the place as far as patches and fabric. The patches are felt and so are the numbers. Nothing is actually sewn to the jersey except for the nameplate and the crowns on the front. The jersey itself is the Nike style Air Knit and the nameplate is traditional Air Knit. Crazy!

That felt-like lettering is probably heat pressed Sencilia, which is the stuff used by european soccer teams for their jersey numbering/lettering/patches. Cool stuff. Google it and you'll get some more info on it.

2500756070105558261S600x600Q85.jpg2620533190105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Picked this up Friday morning on a visit to Byronshockeyland.

Size 52 Nike Air-Knit White set 2 LOA from Milt Byron

White home gamer that Brind'Amour wore when filling in for Lindros as Captain during the 1998-1999 season after Lindros suffered a collapsed lung on April 2, 1999. Jersey has good wear with burns on both sleeves, fabric pulls, slash marks, puck marks, and minor pilling on the inside. There are also some unrepaired holes on the left sleeve.

Know that a Jersey great to see you upgraded to one of my favs I would love to add one of those to my collection .

Finally got this after a couple of weeks waiting time. This is a Wheeling Nailers Ryan Schnell home jersey from the second half of this season and the playoffs. I was hoping that Wheeling would make the Kelly Cup so this could have the finals patch, but it's a nice jersey either way.

Schnell is a tough guy who played in some games with WBS this year. I'm hoping he makes the AHL full time next year.

Schnellfront.jpg

Schnellback.jpg

Thanks! I saw you got the Parenteau I was after :thumbsup: . Either way, I am glad I have one. I don't have many gamers, so it is a nice start.

i actually did get my white valiquette today too, so i guess they had 2

i actually did get my white valiquette today too, so i guess they had 2

Nice! How's the wear? Mine has a nice red/rust color transfer on the back of the right arm with a lot of puck marks on the front.

The finished product of a jersey I posted a couple of weeks back.

Thanks to Brilliant! for a stellar job of stitching.

kings2002.jpg