It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

That USA Roenick looks like the Modano one I found a few months back. Is everything basically embroidered on with a twill nameplate?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you all a few weeks ago that I'd drop the Bruins Bomb on this thread. And since I paid a visit to Custom Crafted Last night... Ka-Boom

I'll start with the Captains

Ray Bourque TBTC size 52

DSC_0321.jpg DSC_0322.jpg

Ray Bourque Starter White size 54 with 75th Anniversary Patch

DSC_0316.jpg DSC_0317.jpg

Zdeno Chara Rbk 6100 White Size 58+

DSC_0325.jpg DSC_0326.jpg

Awesome haul, the Bourque TBTC is amazing but whats up with the 3 & 7 on the Bergeron? They look way different.

The kiss-cut portion of yellow twill is thicker on the 7, which might be a result of a difference in the time-period. The 7 looks more like the numbers on the back of the starter jersey whereas the 3 looks like the numbers on the Chara and Thomas jerseys. I'll probably send it back in when I get more jerseys customized. But for now, no biggie.

wow! sick boston jerseys man! TBTC rules!

Is that Thomas jersey considered a rookie jersey?

The hem shield would say yes, but the number 30 and the Reebok vector say no. And speaking of Reebok, I got a sneak peek at the Reebok wordmark on the back of this season's jerseys. It was actually pretty compact and sleek.

haven't been on here in a few months, figured it's time to return. picked this up for $125 BIN on ebay last week, going to slap a cup patch on it.

2188631750105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

2504889600105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

That USA Roenick looks like the Modano one I found a few months back. Is everything basically embroidered on with a twill nameplate?

No, the nameplate looks like airknit, it's the same material as the jersey. I'm still learning my materials lol. Layered twill numbers with zigzag stitching. Only thing is the nameplate stitching is a straight line, which is no big deal since I'm gonna have the nameplate redone anyway. Otherwise it's in amazing condition, shows no signs of ever being worn.

Just a heads up Brandon...

Flyers CCM size 54 I snagged for $20 on ebay, practically brand new. Going to become a Flyers 25th anniversary Hextall

sdp7q1.jpg

The 1991-1992 Flyers jerseys had the wider black hem. Here is a Hextall gamer from that year. I think the jersey you picked up was a style worn during the 1994-95 or 1995-96 season. Again, just a heads up.

2993705850105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Got this beauty in the mail today. It's a WBS Penguins Marc-Antoine Pouliot alternate jersey from the 2006-07 season. Pouliot played here when the Pens had a dual affiliation with the Oilers that year.

I've been trying to get this style jersey for a long time, so I'm pretty excited about it:

Pouliotfront.jpg

Pouliotback.jpg

wow! want that clark man!

That Clark is sick, nice pickup

Got this beauty in the mail today. It's a WBS Penguins Marc-Antoine Pouliot alternate jersey from the 2006-07 season. Pouliot played here when the Pens had a dual affiliation with the Oilers that year.

I've been trying to get this style jersey for a long time, so I'm pretty excited about it:

That Pouliot is awesome! Congrats!

LOL! I feel the same way... Great pickup, btw.

The first-ever French-trained player to make the NHL:

Anyone else thinking about Kellogg's Cornflakes after seeing this jersey?

Tres Bien