It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

For those of you who got Wolfpack gamers from Steiner, how were they shipped to you? USPS or UPS?

USPS, but it came separate (about 9 hours later) from my other mail.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, cause I called them and mine is coming USPS too, but I had ordered something else from them previously that came UPS and I was wondering why. The delivery address I gave is a PO Box and they said it would be there friday and it wasn't, and it wasn't there today either, so I'm getting aggravated. They should've sent it UPS.

I LOVE that Blues jersey, Chris. That thing is gorgeous. The fact that the numbers are peeling is a good sign of it being oooooooooold. Good stuff. That Pens ultrafil is excellent too. It needs a Finals patch though!

I LOVE that Blues jersey, Chris. That thing is gorgeous. The fact that the numbers are peeling is a good sign of it being oooooooooold. Good stuff. That Pens ultrafil is excellent too. It needs a Finals patch though!

Thanks, B.

Glad to see you finally found your Lemieux Pens, HM!

Might be a tall order, but I'll keep my eyes open for an authentic patch for you.

A little bit of a different kind of pickup to show off. I've been reading that it's possible to request photos to be made available for purchase on the nhl.com photostore so I thought I would try it out. I requested a photo and received an e-mail stating I would be contacted if and when the photo was available for purchase. A couple weeks went by with no response so I forgot about it. Last week I figured I would just check out the store myself to see if it was there and surprisingly it was. I made the order on Tuesday and had it arrive Friday right before I was heading out for the long weekend.

2875077540105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Matches this pretty well I would say.

2650475450105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks, B.

Glad to see you finally found your Lemieux Pens, HM!

Might be a tall order, but I'll keep my eyes open for an authentic patch for you.

Well if you know where I can get one that would be great.

Casey Samuelson has one but I doubt e would get rid of it.

I have a repro I was going to put on there which looks pretty good. Also if anyone has a lead on a pro '93 finals french patch that would be great too.

Chris how do you find all these cool jerseys.......you've got quite the 80s collection going.....

A man never kisses and tells, so to speak lol

You are joking...right? Isnt that what guys, and girls for that matter, do?

Well if you know where I can get one that would be great.

Casey Samuelson has one but I doubt e would get rid of it.

I have a repro I was going to put on there which looks pretty good. Also if anyone has a lead on a pro '93 finals french patch that would be great too.

Chris how do you find all these cool jerseys.......you've got quite the 80s collection going.....

At least you can throw the repo on, and just replace it if/when you find an authentic. I'll let you know if I find one.

As for the jerseys - mainly just here - Brilliant and Walz have hooked me up with quite a few key jerseys, tbd426 got me a few rareties (and a 2nd mortgage), TMLfan, chow_hound and yourself pretty much round out the rest.

Speaking of which, my apologies for not hitting the feedback thread...but know that I love you all!!! :wub:

Everything else has been hit or miss on ebay.

Currently I've got a 85 canucks road Neely, 89 devils home Shanny, 90 Nords home Sakic, and 92 Blues Road Hull that are out to be customized. I still need to get my white habs, or hopefully find a red to replace it with ;) and get it done up as a Roy. At that point I'll have at least one of every team from the 80s, and my main goal is to get one of every style.

For teams, I'm now only missing a 79-84 style Blues, and a 81-84 Pens Sunday jersey.

For All-Stars, I'm missing the 82 star studded, and an 87 Rendez-vous.

All 4 of those will be hard to come by, and might bankrupt me, but we'll see what I can find.

Two new ones.

2009-10 Syracuse Crunch Derek MacKenzie 3rd Team Issued

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

2010-11 Springfield Falcons Gustaf Wesslau Away

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

Got a box from Meigray today and it had these two jerseys in it. My first two pre-order jerseys. Pretty cool process.

Adam Foote 2010-2011 Set III. This is the final jersey that Adam Foote wore on the ice that was available to the public. His ankle was broken during the game in Vancouver on March 16, 2011. He didn't play again until his final NHL game on April 10 at Pepsi Center. He wore two burgundy jerseys during his final game. Both of them were given to his sons and then one of his game issues was signed and given to a young fan for the "Jerseys Off Their Back" promotion. I did a little homework on this one to make sure I was correct in labeling what I said it was.

AdamFoote2010-2011WhiteSet3.jpg

AdamFoote2010-2011WhiteSet3back.jpg

Greg Mauldin 2010-2011 Set I. Mauldin scored his first NHL goal wearing this jersey, a shorthanded goal, against the Blue Jackets on November 12, 2010.

GregMauldin2010-2011WhiteSet1.jpg

GregMauldin2010-2011WhiteSet1back.jpg

Got a box from Meigray today and it had these two jerseys in it. My first two pre-order jerseys. Pretty cool process.

Adam Foote 2010-2011 Set III. This is the final jersey that Adam Foote wore on the ice that was available to the public. His ankle was broken during the game in Vancouver on March 16, 2011. He didn't play again until his final NHL game on April 10 at Pepsi Center. He wore two burgundy jerseys during his final game. Both of them were given to his sons and then one of his game issues was signed and given to a young fan for the "Jerseys Off Their Back" promotion. I did a little homework on this one to make sure I was correct in labeling what I said it was.

I was at that game in Vancouver. :thumbsup: I clearly remember that injury and Malhotra's eye injury.

At least you can throw the repo on, and just replace it if/when you find an authentic. I'll let you know if I find one.

As for the jerseys - mainly just here - Brilliant and Walz have hooked me up with quite a few key jerseys, tbd426 got me a few rareties (and a 2nd mortgage), TMLfan, chow_hound and yourself pretty much round out the rest.

Speaking of which, my apologies for not hitting the feedback thread...but know that I love you all!!! :wub:

Everything else has been hit or miss on ebay.

Currently I've got a 85 canucks road Neely, 89 devils home Shanny, 90 Nords home Sakic, and 92 Blues Road Hull that are out to be customized. I still need to get my white habs, or hopefully find a red to replace it with ;) and get it done up as a Roy. At that point I'll have at least one of every team from the 80s, and my main goal is to get one of every style.

For teams, I'm now only missing a 79-84 style Blues, and a 81-84 Pens Sunday jersey.

For All-Stars, I'm missing the 82 star studded, and an 87 Rendez-vous.

All 4 of those will be hard to come by, and might bankrupt me, but we'll see what I can find.

Yeah that is exactly what I'm gonna do.....I'm putting the repro on, then I will replace it should a true authentic land in my hands.

Well I hope to get as lucky as you have been with my want list......

I was at that game in Vancouver. :thumbsup: I clearly remember that injury and Malhotra's eye injury.

Stephen Walkom shouldn't have blown the whistle for Foote's injury, but he did, and I think it was a little bit of a sign of respect. I'll always remember Foote thanking Walkom as the linesman helped him off the ice. Hockey's a cool game like that. And I hope that Malhotra will be able to play again next season. He's fun to watch, unless he's crushing my Avs.

Stephen Walkom shouldn't have blown the whistle for Foote's injury, but he did, and I think it was a little bit of a sign of respect. I'll always remember Foote thanking Walkom as the linesman helped him off the ice. Hockey's a cool game like that. And I hope that Malhotra will be able to play again next season. He's fun to watch, unless he's crushing my Avs.

Malhotra is practicing with a full face mask. So he will play next season.

Good news for Nucks fans, bad news for Avalanche fans. Like that's new... :(

Well at least Colorado has the second overall pick and a former first overall pick on their team. You can't go wrong with that.

I ordered a Malhotra away jersey with the "A". It wont arrive for another 5 weeks though. ###### you international shipping.

A few months ago I found a super rare 1993 100th ann patch (ebay, $5, go figure) that, for whatever reason, was only worn by the Winnipeg Jets, and only for part of the season -

2856244770105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

So, my quest was on to find me an authentic Selanne to put it on -

2133683340105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks to a certain Warrior of the Walzing variety, I finally found what I was after -

2941015580105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2511178490105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks again Chris!!!