It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Nice! :thumbsup:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few months ago I found a super rare 1993 100th ann patch (ebay, $5, go figure) that, for whatever reason, was only worn by the Winnipeg Jets, and only for part of the season -

So, my quest was on to find me an authentic Selanne to put it on -

Thanks to a certain Warrior of the Walzing variety, I finally found what I was after -

Thanks again Chris!!!

Wow, I was looking for one of those when I had my Selanne. I had to resort to cutting off the white border on a regular patch to replicate the one you found. Selanne wore the A at some point of the year with the non-white patch if you want to slap that on as well.

Got some back...

Siiiiiiick pickups. I especially like that Salming and Lemieux.

Wow, I was looking for one of those when I had my Selanne. I had to resort to cutting off the white border on a regular patch to replicate the one you found. Selanne wore the A at some point of the year with the non-white patch if you want to slap that on as well.

I really don't like the style of font they used for the 'A' on those jerseys -

2544274220105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2723636020105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

so I think I'll keep it without....but thanks!

The Lemieux and the Bossy - AWESOME!!!

Thanks to a certain Warrior of the Walzing variety, I finally found what I was after -

2941015580105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2511178490105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks again Chris!!!

I'm not trying to be a big poopy head, but the customization is definitely wrong on this. Also, not sure if it's even authentic...those numbers look a bit vinally. Even if it's legit, the numbers are super off. I rarely see a correct Selanne Jets...I'm still looking for one myself.

Here's a crappy shot of what it should look like:

SelanneCaptureGood.jpg

I'm not trying to be a big poopy head, but the customization is definitely wrong on this. Also, not sure if it's even authentic...those numbers look a bit vinally. Even if it's legit, the numbers are super off. I rarely see a correct Selanne Jets...I'm still looking for one myself.

Here's a crappy shot of what it should look like:

SelanneCaptureGood.jpg

You really think it's that far off?

Here's a white rookie gamer of his -

2624484690105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

and mine to compare -

2511178490105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

The name on the white version is different from the pic you're showing me (specifically the S), and it matches mine better (although it's better spaced)

The squares inside the 3s look bigger on the white one as well, again matching mine better, although I notice the middle line should come out more.

The only big difference that I see wrong with mine is the top of the 1 and how it angles. On mine the top is too fat and should probably cut across more. But notice how the tip on your blue pic is very narrow, and there's much more of a downward slope, wereas the white gamer is almost a perfect balance between the two.

No two jerseys are alike (especially older jerseys), and we probably shouldn't decide how a jersey "should be" based on 1 picture.

So stop being a big poppy head :P

This just came in from our buddy tb426-

bonz2.jpg

bonz1.jpg

Definitely a necessity for my collection. And brand new with tags to boot. Incredible jersey.

The name on the white version is different from the pic you're showing me (specifically the S), and it matches mine better (although it's better spaced)

The squares inside the 3s look bigger on the white one as well, again matching mine better, although I notice the middle line should come out more.

The only big difference that I see wrong with mine is the top of the 1 and how it angles. On mine the top is too fat and should probably cut across more. But notice how the tip on your blue pic is very narrow, and there's much more of a downward slope, wereas the white gamer is almost a perfect balance between the two.

No two jerseys are alike (especially older jerseys), and we probably shouldn't decide how a jersey "should be" based on 1 picture.

So stop being a big poppy head :P

I'm wondering if they bolded the numbers for the away and not the home, because the white numbers are blatantly pudgier than the blue numbers. Hmm. What I bolded isn't as relevant, I get what you're saying but it sounds like a cheap cliche to me. Like you said, the 1 is the wrong font, so I don't expect you to find a matcher for that. As for the 3, I don't know. Your's still looks a little different than the white one, but as long as you don't care who cares right? I'm just trying to help out.

Whilst its not exactly pretty, I love that Caps jersey. :)

Yeah, I definitely think it's their best non-traditional jersey.

Does anyone know where i can find the USA flag patch worn by U.S. born hockey players on the 1998, 1999, and 2000 NHL All Star jerseys? River City Sports are sold out and ALTANHL do not have any listings at the moment on EBAY.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know where i can find the USA flag patch worn by U.S. born hockey players on the 1998, 1999, and 2000 NHL All Star jerseys? River City Sports are sold out and ALTANHL do not have any listings at the moment on EBAY.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for the same I got my hands on some Canada Sweden and Finland but I need much more if you see a few (more than you need ) grab them and PM me thanks

Chris: Glad you like that Selanne my man.. Hard to let it go..

Wow some picky vicky's and poopy peggy's here :noway:

I can't keep up with giving people props on these shirts..

Burnaby: I dig your recent Avs pickups.. Love the Mauldin..he can find the net..

I just picked up a Hendricks white and will post pics when i get it..

tb426: Love your vintage pick ups buddy

Wow some picky vicky's and poopy peggy's here :noway:

It's called help.

It called being "Johnny on the Spot" :)

Not a bad thing and was just kiddin around..

Lol you sounded super cereal, my b. And I am quite the port-o-potty.

Found this one on ebay, it's an XXL which is a little big but it shockingly went for $120...don't really have the cash for it but at that price for a jersey I've been wanting to add to the collection I couldn't refuse it..also have a white one coming as part of a deal I made with a guy locally, not sure he's aware of what he has but I'm getting even a better deal on that one

IMAG0091.jpg

Nice Spiders jersey.

I was looking at that one and was very tempted at the price, but I was working on these.

Second period gamer from Gretzky Retirement Night.

Nice wear for just a period, several stick and puck marks, some board burns

and blue paint transfer on the right arm #4.

Allison was first star of the game and assisted on the game winning goal.

200203jasonallisonlakin.jpg

200203jasonallisonlakin.jpg

Gamer from Luc Robitaille Jersey Retirement Night, signed by Lucky himself.

I am not a big fan of autographs but I have seen a couple of gamers from this night

and they were all signed. Maybe Luc signed them all?

200607alexanderfrolovla.jpg

200607alexanderfrolovla.jpg

Bobby Sanguinetti Game Worn Charlotte Checkers alternate. Virtually no wear, but the money went to charity. How could I not try and clear up funds!

2206872740107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2015395760107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

Hate that its autographed, but like the spandex-y material the grey Hurricane flag pattern is made of!

Nice Spiders jersey.

I was looking at that one and was very tempted at the price, but I was working on these.

Second period gamer from Gretzky Retirement Night.

Nice wear for just a period, several stick and puck marks, some board burns

and blue paint transfer on the right arm #4.

Allison was first star of the game and assisted on the game winning goal.

Gamer from Luc Robitaille Jersey Retirement Night, signed by Lucky himself.

I am not a big fan of autographs but I have seen a couple of gamers from this night

and they were all signed. Maybe Luc signed them all?

Very nice Kings gamers. I really like the old school white and black kings jerseys.