It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh worng

I have an authentic starter!!!

Since you are in the mode of posting pictures, how about posting some pictures of this Islanders Starter authentic that you say you have?

Just checked i could have sworn it was a starter, i stand corrected the one i have is a ccm but i will double check tomorrow

Untitled.jpg

Pretty sure i have a starter too and i know it has a fight strap but ill check tomorrow

Oooh that's nice. Those pre-shield triple-block CCM jerseys are tough to find nowadays. I think you're right about the C. It looks too thick. It almost looks like the version they wore on the V jerseys in the early 1980's. Also, the 1's look alright but the 2's look weird. It seems like it'd be fixable though so you might be in luck.

Oooh that's nice. Those pre-shield triple-block CCM jerseys are tough to find nowadays. I think you're right about the C. It looks too thick. It almost looks like the version they wore on the V jerseys in the early 1980's. Also, the 1's look alright but the 2's look weird. It seems like it'd be fixable though so you might be in luck.

Couldn't find any pics of the back numbers, but this one shows the sleeve and the "C". You were right through Brilliant, it is a little thick.

stan-smyl.jpg

2373250200105558261S500x500Q85.jpg2645982510105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Finally!!! Been waiting for this one since November 2010.

Size 56 Reebok Edge 2.0 White Set 2 MeiGray LOA

White set two jersey worn on the road by Timonen from 12/28/10 to 4/5/2011. Jersey was worn for 24 games and shows substancial wear. There is a stick mark through the crest and on the rear of the jersey. Both elbows have unrepaired holes and a couple of board burns. Front of the jersey has several marks from either pucks or stick tape. Nice puck mark through left sleeve #44 and the hemming has been riped out of the right cuff. The crest shows severe puckering as does the rear numbers and nameplate from a good amount of washings. The Flyers went 15 and 9 while wearing this set. Timonen was +8 with 2 goals (one of which was the shootout winner on 2/15/11 vs TB) and 9 assists for 11 points while wearing this shirt. Photomatched to the stick / puck marks on crest.

This is my first pre-order from MeiGray and well worth the wait.

Well they just came in and i just took the pictures and here they are the twins: incredibly rare

1985 WALES RAY RAY GAMER AND

1986 WALES RAY GAMER (THIS ONE IS PHOTOMATCHED)

Just amazing Hall of Fame worthy jerseys. Wow. :thumbsup:

Couldn't find any pics of the back numbers...

IMG_1015.jpg

The 2s should look like this -

2898697710105778501S600x600Q85.jpg

Either way, the Smyl's a nice find.

Those Bourque All-Stars are just awesome!!!

Finally!!! Been waiting for this one since November 2011.

Size 56 Reebok Edge 2.0 White Set 2 MeiGray LOA

White set two jersey worn on the road by Timonen from 12/28/10 to 4/5/2011. Jersey was worn for 24 games and shows substancial wear. There is a stick mark through the crest and on the rear of the jersey. Both elbows have unrepaired holes and a couple of board burns. Front of the jersey has several marks from either pucks or stick tape. Nice puck mark through left sleeve #44 and the hemming has been riped out of the right cuff. The crest shows severe puckering as does the rear numbers and nameplate from a good amount of washings. The Flyers went 15 and 9 while wearing this set. Timonen was +8 with 2 goals (one of which was the shootout winner on 2/15/11 vs TB) and 9 assists for 11 points while wearing this shirt. Photomatched to the stick / puck marks on crest.

This is my first pre-order from MeiGray and well worth the wait.

Kimmo!

Its awesome Rob, Im extremely jealous!

Two fighters!

2002-03 Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre Set 2 Away (traded the Peca I had posted earlier for this one)

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

2003-04 Jody Shelley Set 1 Alternate

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

Couldn't find any pics of the back numbers, but this one shows the sleeve and the "C". You were right through Brilliant, it is a little thick.

The 2s should look like this Either way, the Smyl's a nice find.Those Bourque All-Stars are just awesome!!!

Thanks for the comments. Where should I take the jersey to get it fixed? I prefer to do it locally in Vancouver to avoid trouble and time on shipping. Would the Canucks team store be a good choice? Any other suggestions? Or would it be easier (faster/cheaper/safer) to do it with companies outside the province? Sending it to companies in the US like EPS will be my last option because of the shipping cost and turnaround time. Thank you for you people's help in advance!

Thanks for the comments. Where should I take the jersey to get it fixed? I prefer to do it locally in Vancouver to avoid trouble and time on shipping. Would the Canucks team store be a good choice? Any other suggestions? Or would it be easier (faster/cheaper/safer) to do it with companies outside the province? Sending it to companies in the US like EPS will be my last option because of the shipping cost and turnaround time. Thank you for you people's help in advance!

If your looking for someone in the Vancouver area, you could contact Pacific Coast Cresting. Their website is currently down at the moment but I did find a email address in my inbox.

info@pacificcoastcresting.com

Major League Lettering from Toronto from what I hear is also good.

http://majorleaguelettering.com/

Wooten were you the one who won the Sydor from gamewornauctions latest auction? I thought I read something on gameworn.net, but I'm not in shape to be remembering things that well right now so I thought I'd ask.

If I'm correct, I'm excited to see pics of that here.

Wooten were you the one who won the Sydor from gamewornauctions latest auction? I thought I read something on gameworn.net, but I'm not in shape to be remembering things that well right now so I thought I'd ask.

If I'm correct, I'm excited to see pics of that here.

Yes, that's me. I'm looking forward to getting it. Still have to send in the money order though!

Holy crap I've missed some great shirts on here!

Awesome Bourque's God of Sun..and the Price is right apparently

Love the Scuderi font

That Stan Smyl is sweet..

"Wooten" is now the word to describe "crap load of awesome Blue Jackets and Blue Jacket themed jersey's" way to stay focused..I've never been able to..and to comment about your post on the other thread, that Rick Nash price was insane in the gamewornauction.. holy crap!

"Wooten" is now the word to describe "crap load of awesome Blue Jackets and Blue Jacket themed jersey's" way to stay focused..I've never been able to..and to comment about your post on the other thread, that Rick Nash price was insane in the gamewornauction.. holy crap!

heh. lots of guys out there with just as much stuff and a lot of it better, I'm just good at sharing photos :^)

Was really wanting that Nash, but at around half that....might've been a pipe dream, but $4k or so after hammer is nuts. jeebus. I'll have to keep trying to win one when they have raffles. :^)

Well woot what you did end up with was a solid pick up thats one of the rarer style blue jackets...cant wait to see the pics when you get it.

Hey Walz lets see the pants im sure they look awsome

Who customized your Selanne alternate?Great looking Ducks jerseys