It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

...now off to remove that ###### signature.

In case you need some info -

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3126&st=0&p=44967entry44967

Also found this online recently -

The counter-agent to Sharpie is rubbing alcohol. Some people will tell you to use hair-spray, but it is the rubbing alcohol in the hair-spray that makes it work. Put an old rag under the signature (this keeps the sharpie from bleeding through and making a second reverse signature. With another rag from top start working the stain out. Change rags often or find a clean place on the rag. You don't want to spread the stain too much. Be persistent!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this in the mail today, I've been waiting a while for it, quite excited :D

p1020250pp.jpg

p1020251p.jpg

Game issued winter Classic Ryan Parent (slipping a few in as a newbie )

STUFF02066.jpg

STUFF02063.jpg

Game issued winter Classic Ryan Parent (slipping a few in as a newbie )

Nice winter classic!

........speechless.

Did you guys hear that thud? That was Jay having a heart attack out in Colorado.

Drumroll..............................Joe Sakic 2001 Playoff worn on the way to the cup, the conn smythe, and the hart!!!!

2889521130101938781S600x600Q85.jpg2723096070101938781S600x600Q85.jpg

You have a lot of cool stuff. I notice you live in Minnesota. I live in Minnesota too. In fact, whats your address and the times you go to work. I kid, I kid...

Ha Ha.. Thanks! Yeah I'm out in the Lake Minnetonka area..

I have wanted a Sakic gamer for a long time and have acquired 2 in the last couple months..

Also have fell in love with Datsyuk and was able to pick up a hammered 02-03 home jersey of his a month ago..

Words like "to many" and "focus" are having a hard time passing through my thick skull..

Dude, seriously...that very well could be the best pick-up anyone here has EVER had. I think it might be a tie between you and George for his Patrick Roy ones. That is one hell of an acquisition. You need to frame that thing. Nothing permanent but one of those ones with the glass door on it so that you can still display it. Do you have a list of games when it was worn? Or was it worn through the playoffs until the Finals?

Ha thanks! My other MN collectors that heard about this are like, "why did you buy that" so its nice to hear good things.

Right now I have been letting my 3 year old sleep in it.. j/k

It was worn in every game in the playoffs up to the finals..

Has some nice use and 3 rounds of the playoffs is almost one full set.

Weird stitching on the sleeves looks like the sleeves were cut then re-sewn..

Fantastic board burns and stick marks on crest and back numbers.

Paint transfers.. Everything you'd want..

Love Joe and being 28 he is the best hockey player I've ever seen live in person.

Took my Dad to row 3 by the glass for the 2003 playoff matchup vs the Avs and watched Joe score a pair of sick wrister's that made my jaw drop.

Then saw Joey put up a hat trick a year later in the All Star game in Minny..

Marty St Louis and Joe Sakic are my two fav's no doubt..Pav Datsyuk is moving up on the list..

Yeah, I agree. It's really hard to hate on Sakic...even though he was the one who essentially sunk the US in the gold medal game of 2002...but I can look past that because he really was on of the greatest centers of all-time and right up there as one of the best captains ever too. He's also one of those rare players that stuck with their original franchise too. You have to give him credit for that. If I had to choose, I'd vote his as the deadliest wrist shot I've ever seen. He should have patented it because it really was HIS. The guy made a career out of popping that water bottle off the top shelf. A great player and a class act all the way. Obviously, I'm biased with the whole Mark Messier thing but Joe and Stevie Y were probably tied for the 2nd greatest captains of the modern era.

Drumroll..............................Joe Sakic 2001 Playoff worn on the way to the cup, the conn smythe, and the hart!!!!

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JEBUS!! THAT THING IS KING KONG MAN!

Speechless dude. How much $$$ does something like that cost? 10k?

Ha thanks! My other MN collectors that heard about this are like, "why did you buy that" so its nice to hear good things.

Right now I have been letting my 3 year old sleep in it.. j/k

It was worn in every game in the playoffs up to the finals..

Has some nice use and 3 rounds of the playoffs is almost one full set.

Weird stitching on the sleeves looks like the sleeves were cut then re-sewn..

Fantastic board burns and stick marks on crest and back numbers.

Paint transfers.. Everything you'd want..

Love Joe and being 28 he is the best hockey player I've ever seen live in person.

Took my Dad to row 3 by the glass for the 2003 playoff matchup vs the Avs and watched Joe score a pair of sick wrister's that made my jaw drop.

Then saw Joey put up a hat trick a year later in the All Star game in Minny..

Marty St Louis and Joe Sakic are my two fav's no doubt..Pav Datsyuk is moving up on the list..

I'm jealous. I never had a chance to see Roy or Sakic play in person, and I'm 35 yrs old. It's cool being a fan of different teams and wearing their jerseys to watch them play at the Xcell. I love the looks you get from the fans.

That Sakic is legend for sure. I always wondered what if Colorado never matched the Rangers offer in 97.

How did you obtain such a thing like that? :unsure:

It's so nice :thumbsup:

That IS the best pickup ever posted on this board - period.

Amazing.

That Sakic is legend for sure. I always wondered what if Colorado never matched the Rangers offer in 97.

Earth would've imploded. When somebody mentions the Nords/Avalanche Joe Sakic is the first name to come to mind.

Incredible pickup. Are you getting the jersey its own bodyguard?

Nice Sakic jersey. It is clearly worthless so can I have it? :rolleyes: (I know this joke is overplayed, but what the hell)

Awesome Walz. If I chose to pick up something like that I'd literally have to move out of my house. Very cool that you're able to buy exactly what you want. Enjoy that thing. I'm happy that it's with someone that truly appreciates it as well. There's always something to be said for that.

Everyone here is right, Sakic is so amazing that we should all revisit slim's Nords Sakic for sale for only $250 shipped, wow!!!

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3772

2594663630105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Hmmm...I wonder if board moderators get angry with shameless self promotion...