It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancuks third w/Koho tag removed!

Is that from the MeiGray clearance sale? If so I'm kinda bummed - I snagged one market Canucks Third but it didn't have a pic yet, so I was hoping it was the 2006-07 blue/green one.

Cancuks third w/Koho tag removed!

What NHL shield is on that? I hope I don't end up with the ones that have the RBK logo and old shield.

Is that from the MeiGray clearance sale? If so I'm kinda bummed - I snagged one market Canucks Third but it didn't have a pic yet, so I was hoping it was the 2006-07 blue/green one.

Its is from the MGG clearance. I am in the minority (probably), but I like this one more than the blue/green stick in the rink from 06-07.

What NHL shield is on that? I hope I don't end up with the ones that have the RBK logo and old shield.

It is the old shield.

I also just realized that the Leafs third I also bought has an faint (barely noticeable Koho tag outline). This has the old shield as well.

Its is from the MGG clearance. I am in the minority (probably), but I like this one more than the blue/green stick in the rink from 06-07.

It is the old shield.

I also just realized that the Leafs third I also bought has an faint (barely noticeable Koho tag outline). This has the old shield as well.

###### it. Off to find some replica's I can take the Koho/CCM tag off.

###### it. Off to find some replica's I can take the Koho/CCM tag off.

Good luck! If you see any Avs replicas with the Koho patch, let me know! I want to turn my Sakic into a 2001 SCF!

Well I should get my 'Nucks 3rd tomorrow. The fact that it's a rebranded Koho only bothers me because it may make it that much harder for me to sell it to a non-collector.

Well I should get my 'Nucks 3rd tomorrow. The fact that it's a rebranded Koho only bothers me because it may make it that much harder for me to sell it to a non-collector.

You should have no problems moving it to a non-collector. If it is a rebranded Koho, they will believe it is a team issued and will be interested in owning something like that. I would think it would be harder to move to a collector, especially one that knows MGG.

Was out of town this weekend and had this waiting for me when I returned.

95-96 Jason Dawe. This thing is marked up big time, tons of stick and board marks, a dozen dime-to-quarter size team repairs and

plenty of unrepaired holes and slashes. I'm guessing it's from the first half of the year since it doesn't have

the oval "1" patch for Roger Crozier on it. Should be easy to match if I can get a decent pic.

2227861010103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2757556700103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

Here is one I have been waiting for ages.....but I finally had the opportunity to grab it and is the reason I am getting rid of my Nike ultrafil Gretzky

1983-84 Nike mesh Gretzky pro jersey size XL signed w/Frameworth COA

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

Ahhhh, so rare, and so pretty. That's a grail for a lot of people, right thur! Enjoy it!!

Yeah, I had no idea that Frameworth had released these....I know the nameplate is a little yellowed on the ends, but I can easily replace that if I need to....just not a priority right now.....

I was really excited to finally get this in the mail today.....one I have been chasing for years!

And I missed out on the Coffey you got, as I got to the auction too late, but seeing as when you got it...you said your max was $900 there was no way I was getting that away from you.....then this came along....

Customized it myself with a Glacier twill/eggplant purple kit. They are fun to do with all the random angles of the name :P

Good job lol! That would drive me crazy (I was doing my extra fisherman 1 and was getting pissed while sewing it and it isn't nearly as bad as the WW kit)!

Awesome Hasek jersey. It never occurred to me until right now those jerseys use the same number font as the Predators.

2002 All-Star World Hasek (Customized Game-Issued Goalie Style):

Love the Hasek. I'd consider a Knutsen world jersey from that game a grail of mine, customized or otherwise, but I will probably never be able to find the right Norwegian flag patch. Rats!

MeiGray purchases arrived this morning.

Islanders Sz 54 Edge 2.0

2456574800107092053S425x425Q85.jpg

Flyers Sz 56 RBK 6100. This thing is gigantic, to the point I don't even know if I can wear it.

2612927990107092053S425x425Q85.jpg