It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Anyone else thinking about Kellogg's Cornflakes after seeing this jersey?

Tres Bien

Now that you mention it, yes. And I like that

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to become a Vermette.

Excellent choice. I really hope he puts together a better season this year. I like watching Vermy, but he always seems to fall a bit short of his potential.

Excellent choice. I really hope he puts together a better season this year. I like watching Vermy, but he always seems to fall a bit short of his potential.

I draft him on my fantasy team every year with the same thought...this is going to be the year

Finally, my first BJ jersey!! Going to become a Vermette.

Very nice, if you need up close pic for the placement of the patch let me know and I can get you pics from my two gamers.

BTW that should be CBJ, we don't take kindly to BJ. :)

Yeah pm me a link to a pic if you dont mind. I tend to put them a little more to the inside so it doesnt look wonky when I wear it but I would definitely like to get it as close as possible. Next I'd like to get one of their new third jerseys. No one has them on clearance, at least that I could find. I wouldnt mind waiting and getting a 2.0 version of it this year though. And I know its CBJ but where is the fun in that!!

Yeah pm me a link to a pic if you dont mind. I tend to put them a little more to the inside so it doesnt look wonky when I wear it but I would definitely like to get it as close as possible. Next I'd like to get one of their new third jerseys. No one has them on clearance, at least that I could find. I wouldnt mind waiting and getting a 2.0 version of it this year though. And I know its CBJ but where is the fun in that!!

Will do in a little bit.

The thirds seem to be hard to find and if you do they are full retail. I am real glad I got one but it cost more then most of my gamers. Also remember that lasts years jersey had the JHM word mark that will were only going to be used for one season.

Been very busy these days and have just dropped in to have a look

What a bunch of great jerseys from that Clark to the Flyers blank .

I haven't been on here in a while, but it's almost hockey season and time to get back into it.

Edge 2.0 Flyers and my first game worn hockey jersey. John Ramage jersey (captain of the gold medal winning USA World Juniors team) from games against Michigan and MSU last year. Very beat up for only two games.

Jersey052.jpg

Jersey053.jpg

Jersey055.jpg

Jersey054.jpg

Got another jersey for my little girl. It is an infant size 3rd jersey completed with JHM and We Fight We March word marks and I removed the jock tag. This will be the jersey she will wear to her first ever game in a few weeks.

P1000715.jpg

P1000716.jpg

Here is her other jersey. Its a 2T-4T and she will not be able to wear it until maybe next season.

P1000717.jpg

P1000718.jpg

From HockeyMonkey's EDGE sale. The customization is awesome, way better than on my previous Ducks jerseys. Thanks to blee16 for helping me decide on HockeyMonkey, I'm glad I did. Delivery time was pretty fast too, 2 weeks to Finland, so I'm very satisfied with this and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in Ducks jerseys.

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

Also, even though the site said "namebar not available" for the sale, I contacted them about it and they added the nameplate for 5$:

DSC01065.jpg

They're the ones who do the on-ice stuff for the Ducks so they definitely are the go-to ones. I see they kiss-cut everything and even gave you an air-knit nameplate to match those worn on the ice too. Good going by them.

1987-89 Road Clark -

2736491650105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2958237520105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Wow. :o I dig, great find! :D

The good news is you have a true on-ice authentic jersey as a base. Seems most of the '98 USA customized jerseys I've seen on eBay are the middle tier "repli-thenic" with numeric sizing on basically a replica base with no fight strap. Yours has the dazzle yoke and cuffs with the awesome mesh underarm gussets found on the true authentics.

You mean like THESE!?

IMG_6326.jpg

Just got these in.

2002 USA Olympic Jerseys. Going to be a Leetch and a Richter.

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

Also got this in, most likely for a friend up in Boston. Most likely will end up a Bourque.

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

Some 80's goodness.

I've always liked Jim Fox- a class guy and great player who I wish could have played longer. Nice pickup!! (I assume it's a gamer, right?)