It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some nice looking jerseys.

I am surprised there isn't a patch of Touchdown Jesus somewhere on them.

LOL!

Thanks for the props..

Walz, awesome ND jerseys! As a grad, I'm jealous as hell. What years are they from? I'm looking for a gamer from my senior year 2008-09.

I was finally able to turn my blank 2004 ASG jersey into what it was meant for initially:

eAllStarscirca2004CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

AllStarscirca2004bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Looks good Brilliant. I'm still debating on who to put on mine.

Looks good Brilliant. I'm still debating on who to put on mine.

Lidstrom's a very wise choice, but Datsyuk is god!!!

Either that or you can wait to see if Tampa gets another cup this year. If so, Roloson's Conn Smythe trophy might be incentive...

Either that or you can wait to see if Tampa gets another cup this year. If so, Roloson's Conn Smythe trophy might be incentive...

If this was comment on facebook I would "like" it..

Love the Lidstrom!

I was at the game and loved the cast on the West team..

I haven't seen anyone go the Lidstrom direction though...very nice!

I really want an early gamer of his..

Big picture, but I like the jersey :thumbs:

Did they use an air-knit nameplate?

To be totally honest, I don't know. LoL

I haven't been in the whole jersey scene all that long, this is only a premier. It's definitely a different material then the jersey.

Well the Condra is from your senior year..

Did you see this in action possibly??

Probably. They wore the golds a few times during home series that year.

Also, the multi-color nameplate on that Hendricks is killer. Never seen that before.

My link[

My link

Hopefully the pictures come out but this is my Authentic NEw York Islanders "Wave" jersey size 48 and is hands down my favorite jersey that I own.

My link[

My link

Hopefully the pictures come out but this is my Authentic NEw York Islanders "Wave" jersey size 48 and is hands down my favorite jersey that I own.

Nice jerseys. :thumbsup:

But next time when posting an image you could click the insert image button and paste the link there so it comes up.

If I have another Roloson jersey done, people will start to question my sexual orientation. I have a Wild Roloson and I will be sending my blue Oilers alternate to Don at M.L.L. to be turned into a Roloson. Then I was debating having my islanders blank done as a Roloson. I was debating turning the Western jersey into either a Sakic or a Blake.

If I have another Roloson jersey done, people will start to question my sexual orientation. I have a Wild Roloson and I will be sending my blue Oilers alternate to Don at M.L.L. to be turned into a Roloson. Then I was debating having my islanders blank done as a Roloson. I was debating turning the Western jersey into either a Sakic or a Blake.

In that case? Sakic :thumbsup:

I was debating turning the Western jersey into either a Sakic or a Blake.

Mick...Go with Blake. The Sakics are everywhere. They're both great choices and they'd both be wins so you can't go wrong either way though. That's always a good place to be.

Mike...Outstanding Lidstrom. That's pretty.

Walz...Love the Hendricks. I don't think I'll ever agree with the Avs for not paying him what he asked for last off season.

Here's my latest, and thanks to Jeff for the heads up when it was posted.

Peter Forsberg 2007-2008 Euro-Tour game issue

PeterForsbergEuro-TourGameIssue.jpg

PeterForsbergEuro-TourGameIssueback.jpg

This is all over the place as far as patches and fabric. The patches are felt and so are the numbers. Nothing is actually sewn to the jersey except for the nameplate and the crowns on the front. The jersey itself is the Nike style Air Knit and the nameplate is traditional Air Knit. Crazy!

PeterForsbergEuro-TourGameIssuefabricdetail.jpg